Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

giphy.gif

Is AJ3857-601 (Bright Crimson/Black) a real colorway for the VF4 flyknit? These started showing up on shady reseller sites. Some of the photos look decent, but some look like real janky reps.

Also, Eastbay is showing a September 9 release for the Bright Crimson / Ice Blue / Total Crimson CW.

1. Nike drops shoes on Thursdays
2. Nike 90% of the time will not launch a shoe on the date they give retailers.

We’re talking about a confirmed date from Eastbay. That’s the most concrete thing we’ve seen yet, so that’s exiting. There are 3 Thursday’s between now and 9/9, so we should hopefully expect something from NDC on 8/23, 8/30 or 9/6. Hopefully it’s not going to be impossible to get these.

Element 87's dropped on Tuesday...

Nike may use either Draw or Snkr to put out a small amount of product but generally the actual pickup date (with the exception of Snkrs) coincides with the wider release.

So if EastBay has this date...Nike will as well

does anyone have a link to the page highlighting the VF2 & ZF2, along with the other Peg & Peg T's? Can't find it on the desktop site.

Those look fake. See the official image from Nike in that IG post above. The swoosh is supposed to be silver and the midsole crimson, not black & grey.
Yeah, could be. I'm going back and forth. Some of the photos look janky, but some look pretty good.

AJ3857-600 is the bright crimson / ice blue CW and that one I posted identifies itself as AJ3857-601. Seems weird to have a bright crimson / black CW alongside the ice blue one though

The image seems to match the color description for the ZF2 on FNL release calendar.
zf2.jpg

I guess I'm blind. I didn't even notice the ZF2 listed above the Turbo. Haha. I searched the page for flyknit, looking to see if any other retailers had the Vaporfly listed. They got me with the "FK" though. Nice catch! So a dual release on the same day. Good news cuz I've got $60 worth of rewards waiting for me at FNL

So looking forward to both these releases. got my gift cards locked and loaded in the app. now to play the waiting game

DUCdzIu.gif

Back
Top Bottom