Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Weird, my NRC app is set for the US (me being in Canada) and I got the notification. However when I tap to enter the challenge it doesn't seem to be added to my challenge list. Bug?

maybe with Canada being under UK control before means you got included in their challenge :lol:

On August 23, Nike members in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain have the chance to unlock early access by participating in an NRC challenge to run a marathon over the period of 10 days. Find the challenge HERE

Curious. Do you guys think the Zoom Fly Flyknit will work just as great (or really close to it) for those speed workouts?

Check your Nike+ feed for the Nike Zoom Running shoes and “notify me” for the VF’s

CC9D3CA4-3082-45F5-839E-23BF556F4F24.png

Hopefully it won’t be as delayed as the Peg Turbos were

Check your Nike+ feed for the Nike Zoom Running shoes and “notify me” for the VF’s

CC9D3CA4-3082-45F5-839E-23BF556F4F24.png

Hopefully it won’t be as delayed as the Peg Turbos were

Nah, it seems like those text notifications tend to be delayed all the time. What I'd personally do is try to find out what the product # is, and just search on the normal morning release time on the day of.

I’m running the Chicago Marathon and would love to pick these up at the expo. I wonder what the availability will be like at the expo.

Curious. Do you guys think the Zoom Fly Flyknit will work just as great (or really close to it) for those speed workouts?
I think my plan currently is to buy the Zoom Fly from NDC on the 13th and try it out to get a better sense of fit and such, then probably return it and get the VF FK when it comes out.

where's this challenge? I can't find it in the NRC app
I have a feeling I wasn't meant to get it. I got a notification and a message in the NRC inbox about the challenge, but when I tap 'join challenge' it doesn't actually add it to my challenges. Must've been a bug. :frown:

its a Europe challenge so probably a mistake

North America:
On October 4, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available at nike.com, select Nike Doors and the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Expo.

Europe:
On August 23, Nike members in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain have the chance to unlock early access by participating in an NRC challenge to run a marathon over the period of 10 days. Find the challenge HERE
On October 1, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.comthroughout Europe, as well as select retail partners across the continent, including Pro Direct, Sportshoes and El Corte Ingles.

China:
On September 6, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.com and at select retailers, including Topsports, Pousheng, Really, Sanse, Highwave.

Japan:
On September 6, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% Flyknit will be available on nike.com and at select retailers, including SteP Sports and Text Trading Co.

i was hoping the colorways were reversed, we never got a black cw for the VFs before so it would be nice to have

Need a white one

Don’t care if dirt magnet or not

WE

NEED

A

WHITE

VAPORFLY 4%

Yours Truly,
Running Communty

Are you overseas? Anyone in the US get this?

Edit: nevermind rfx45 rfx45 just posted the release info

I'm going to need a proxy! Cant wait until 10/4

I'm guessing NDC would cancel your order if you attempt to ship to the US or simply not allow you to choose a US shipping date if you were able to get to the China or Japanese nike.com site on 9/6. I am curious about those retailers they mentioned. I wonder if it would be worth a shot to see if they'd accept an order to the US? I've never purchased from any of those before.

I have purchased a few times from ProDirect, but they aren't getting them until 10/1, and that's only a few days before the general north america release on 10/4, so maybe not even worth the hassle (or crumpled box, though I did it for the Crimson's, hah)

are you guys going TTS or .5 up (most cases ppl do this for their current zf sp, sp2, vp 4%, etc) for the VP & ZF Flyknits???

Back
Top Bottom