Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike Zoom Fly FlyknAugust 23, 2018 - Imagine a running shoe that combined the plush, responsive ride of Nike React foam with the breathable support and structure of featherweight Flyknit — and then slid in the full-length carbon-fiber plate found in the now-legendary Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%. Would it be one of the world’s fastest, most durable racing and tempo shoe? The reality is here in the new Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit. Available in arresting neon-on-black colorways September 13 on nike.com and at select retailers in North America.

Pretty sure there will only be one launch CW for the VF and it sounds like just the black CW for the ZF.

Maybe for the FVF, but it looks like there will be at least more than one launch cw for the FZF2.

Don't rely on the text messages as a means of buying the shoe. They're always late. Peg Turbo texts went out after they were already sold out. Follow @swooshsupply and @solelinks on Twitter, should be more reliable.

@solelinks I already follow but thanks for the reminder. TBH unless a crazy colorway comes out, I wont sweat this first release. I actually prefer v1 Crimsons over this flymesh.

FGL_332652541_40_a-Nike-Mens-Zoom-Flyknit-Running-Shoes-Blue-White-AR4561-400.jpeg

God damn it, I just realized I'm gonna be flying all morning on October 4th. Son of a *****!!! Might need to pony up for the inflight wifi

I honestly wonder how different the midsole on the Zoom Fly will feel with the full react. As much as I want to get a shot at the Vaporfly 4%, if the Zoom Fly Flyknit manages to be a good amount softer and with the carbon plate be a tad more responsive I think it could be a really decent substitute (but really maybe nothing is)

Honestly the changeup with nylon infused carbon plate and flymesh to flyknit on the Zoom fly makes me think that Nike isn't going to have that many pairs of the Vaporfly available like last year.

Once again us Australians are left in the dark on a release date.

I need this colourway but I can tell I'm going to be battling to get my hands on a pair. :frown:

People in the EU getting notification about the VF 4% challenge

Meanwhile in the US, I get stuff like this
8E488406-05D7-48F2-8F50-75E430C78DF0.png

People in the EU getting notification about the VF 4% challenge

Meanwhile in the US, I get stuff like this
8E488406-05D7-48F2-8F50-75E430C78DF0.png

LOL. Man, this is so true. With all of the data Nike has about me (going on 4+ years of consistently buying NOTHING but running shoes and clothing), they'll serve me up some basketball shoes "Just for me" and I want to throw my phone in the woods when it happens.

LOL. Man, this is so true. With all of the data Nike has about me (going on 4+ years of consistently buying NOTHING but running shoes and clothing), they'll serve me up some basketball shoes "Just for me" and I want to throw my phone in the woods when it happens.

At least you guys get a release date, I tweeted Nike and they told us to 'stay tuned' for release info in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom