Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

dipdyed sp

39599266_281055676054375_6721406187952144384_n.jpg

not a bad option once worn a dirty a bit. Indigo would be my jam..

yah still looking for some dirt cheap vaporstreets sail so i can try and dip dye it

Just some things to add to your video:
Shield is called Utility this year, with free rn 2018, Odessey React, Structure and Pegasus getting models. Highlight is pull laces and storm grip rubber on the bottom.

Also epic react 2 biggest change is plastic heel counter, more center, bigger swoosh on upper and a laceless version comimg as well.
Thanks for the info! Those definitely sound like some great updates for the ER2.

03FBE10F-C8AB-4718-B614-9810899288A1.jpeg

Wore the majority of the week. Casually...Hate me for it :lol: but I’ve been wearing epic reacts to run and will (maybe) use these when I move soon next to an outdoor track.

Credit to this thread for constant insight and inspiration. Nike running is doing good thinnga right now.

Are Zoom Flys comfortable to wear casually? The plate seems like it would be really punishing to just walk around in

^^^
I know many in here mention pain from walking around, but I've worn my SPs casually for 8-10 hours during work and haven't experienced any pain. I have slightly wide/flat foot too...

03FBE10F-C8AB-4718-B614-9810899288A1.jpeg

Wore the majority of the week. Casually...Hate me for it :lol: but I’ve been wearing epic reacts to run and will (maybe) use these when I move soon next to an outdoor track.

Credit to this thread for constant insight and inspiration. Nike running is doing good thinnga right now.
I need more zoom fly sp's! Nothing wrong with wearing them casually.

I wear both zoom fly and zoom fly sp casually. To each his/her own. I travel a lot so saved me luggage space bringing one pair.

Sorry im new to this shoe model but i have 2 questions.

Whats the difference between Carbon-infused plate, and carbon fiber plate?

2nd, and this is a question for the Zoom Fly SP model. What is sizing like? If i wear an 8.5 in a Vapormax 1.0, should i still go for a 8.5 here? If so, is it still more snug than a vapormax?

A little late to the party but did anyone notice the latest NRC update?

Now when you select a shoe with a run, it still retained the total miles but now has the stock photo w/ total hours and avg pace on the shoe
9370862B-143E-4C36-9B93-00C4F83C1611.png

I hand't seen that yet. Nice, I like it!

yah the new addition is nice, i noticed it when i added the peg turbo tot he list

Back
Top Bottom