Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

All three pairs for $150.50 (pretax) from the outlet’s 30% off Labor Day Weekend promo.
0085DC84-9EEC-409B-BCAD-A6DC7770AB8E.jpeg

I should’ve grabbed all of the White/Orange SP in my size for sole swaps when I had the chance SMH

Last edited:
^^^
I need to go hunting for some VSFs this weekend at the outlets. Heck, I'd settle for some Crimson ZFs!

damn, got to catch those streets in the outlets

i thought its only 20% off the whole store, not 30?

All three pairs for $150.50 (pretax) from the outlet’s 30% off Labor Day Weekend promo.

I should’ve grabbed all of the White/Orange SP in my size for sole swaps when I had the chance SMH
I hope these are at my outlet. Going tomorrow morning haha.

Edit: just called and they have them!!!

Last edited:
damn, got to catch those streets in the outlets

i thought its only 20% off the whole store, not 30?

I thought it was last weekend for the 20% off all footwear? :nerd: Maybe it was location specific, because in my area, That was the deal, but if it’s 30% this weekend I might visit again.

Yea almost bought the breaking 2 a couple weeks ago in North Carolina, wasn’t $50 cheap but still on sale, didn’t have a 13 though. I’d love these for $50!!

damn....all those posting deals for the SPs make me want to double up. hope they get on ebay for the overseas NT-er like me.

Sorry im new to this shoe model but i have 2 questions.

Whats the difference between Carbon-infused plate, and carbon fiber plate?

2nd, and this is a question for the Zoom Fly SP model. What is sizing like? If i wear an 8.5 in a Vapormax 1.0, should i still go for a 8.5 here? If so, is it still more snug than a vapormax?
Anyone?

Not sure about the carbon plate question, but to make an educated guess I would say carbon infused means it not 100% carbon fiber but the carbon fiber actually is. And SPs fit snug so go up a half to a full size from my experience.

Yea almost bought the breaking 2 a couple weeks ago in North Carolina, wasn’t $50 cheap but still on sale, didn’t have a 13 though. I’d love these for $50!!

Ha, sounds like you were at my local store. Smithfield?

Mebane location didn’t have any!

Just contacted one of the outlets in NY and they confirmed the 30% sale going on.

Heading there in a few, wouldn’t mind some ZF’s or VSF’s for the same price ray got them for.

Been riding the turbo hype for a little bit but got back to running in the Blue Foxes and I do prefer the stiffness of the ZF
E46D3222-9454-434B-A06E-F875D250D04B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom