Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I think what we need is a ZF Turbo. React on the bottom and ZoomX on top, CF plate squished between. I could see that being a replacement for VFs in my training. Based on the amount of stock they've got going with the Peg Turbos, I don't see that as being a manufacturing problem.

I think what we need is a ZF Turbo. React on the bottom and ZoomX on top, CF plate squished between. I could see that being a replacement for VFs in my training. Based on the amount of stock they've got going with the Peg Turbos, I don't see that as being a manufacturing problem.

I'll take 2 right now!

Does anyone else have to wear socks with a higher tab in the back with the ZFF? I forgot about that yesterday and wore some Dri fit now shows and it definitely irritated my left Achilles

Does anyone else have to wear socks with a higher tab in the back with the ZFF? I forgot about that yesterday and wore some Dri fit now shows and it definitely irritated my left Achilles

I’ve worn both crew and no show socks and haven’t had any issue thus far.

During my first run in them, my no show socks were basically below the top of the flyknit and yes, I did get some rubbing on my achilles area. Today I consciously pulled my socks up to the top of the flyknit. So I'll second your observation.

1C121177-854D-4389-904C-F5A995263124.jpeg

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Zoom_Fly/descpage-NIV34MB.html

Canadians: Nike Running on Twitter now says no word on Canadian release date for the ZF FK, while Nike Running on Instagram has backtracked and said October 1 for a release date. Additionally, the same comment mentioned that they have no release date info the the VF FK in Canada. I don’t get why we constantly get shafted for release dates when several hours south people have them weeks or months ahead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't think actual "respectable grown ***" men actually care about what others wear

but to each their own

Canadians: Nike Running on Twitter now says no word on Canadian release date for the ZF FK, while Nike Running on Instagram has backtracked and said October 1 for a release date. Additionally, the same comment mentioned that they have no release date info the the VF FK in Canada. I don’t get why we constantly get shafted for release dates when several hours south people have them weeks or months ahead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's frustrating that they say "North America" in the press releases. If they didn't mean to include Canada and Mexico, just say the US.

For anyone in Canada, it looks like Black Toe Running in Toronto is making the VF FK available online from 11:00am October 4 on their website (and one hour earlier in store):

I wish the plat/crimson were inverted so they'd be the Zoom Fly FK equivalent of the 4% FK colorway.

Back
Top Bottom