Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Has anyone in Chicago picked up their Turbocharged gift yet? Is it worth getting?
Somebody in the Pegasus thread said it was shoelace medallions. No pictures as far as I can tell so I dunno if I'm gonna bother.

via IG:
42636588_1898715260220401_1681187851750716223_n.jpg

So, these flyknit 4% sold out everywhere ?
Yes sir. I'm actually still waiting on Nike to get me my pair. Being part of Moonshot was supposed to guarantee me a pair before release. They sent an email on how to redeem my pair on the Nike app 2-days before the official release. They took my card info and never placed the order, then sent me a link to Eastbay that had carting errors after they said my size was now sold out of all warehouses.

At this point, I'm dealing with Nike Elite Services team regarding my pair. They said they had my pair and would process and send it out on Friday, but Friday came and went with nothing charged or shipped. Contacted yesterday and was told to wait until Monday for a response. Really frustrating release.

All of this is for a size 11.5. So if anyone sees a pair pop up in any colorway let me know. I've been excited to try this shoe after throwing 300 miles on my Zoom Fly's.

Just snagged two size 12s at my local.

My 11.5 comes in from Nike this upcoming week.

Good pair to hoard lol

Bit the bullet and took my VFs out for the first time. I'm a 10 in every other Nike shoe I own (Vomero, Pegasus, Epic React, Peg Turbo) and the 10 seems perfect in the VF FKs. I was really, really nervous about the snugness in the midfoot, but the Flyknit is forgiving. It stretched out and felt perfect after a few kilometers.

This was my first time ever running in a VF and the ride is amazing. I ran at my usual 10k race effort and ended up taking a minute off my PB. I'm just tickled. Can't wait to run in these in an actual race!

Was there anyone in here from Chicago that was lucky enough to get early access to those VF Elite Flyprint?

Just curious what retail price was for them.

I heard around $600

I actually came in here to edit my post lol

Just saw someone post on one of the #’s I searched on IG and they said $750 after tax

Sounds like $600-$700 figure.

Edit: Found a post from guy who bought them

That’s an expensive flat. Seems like it’s not for the faint of heart or for the ultra competitive looking for any way to cut time off their race time.

Back
Top Bottom