Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I had so many opportunities to cop Gyakusou, but I decided to pass. Just like React Element 87, I don't think see-through material is my cup of tea. I did own the first colorway of Chicago ZF SP, but that one doesn't seem to be too "see-through". I guess it is because the big swoosh on the toe area that covers up.

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
j5.jpg
j6.jpg
j7.jpg
j8.jpg
j9.jpg

Bright AF. Took me on a 6 mile run today and I still think I like the OG better. The flyknit is nice but it doesn’t feel 100% stable to me
9CD98087-DAE5-425B-B790-F320FF5F2E48.jpeg

Did you half size up like people said?

I think a tts is the way to go for the flyknit to break in.

B3C1759A-3BE6-4041-B8C5-B974A535BCDE.jpeg
12.5 from NDC arrived, 13 from DSG hasn’t shipped yet.

Black box and congratulatory letter was cute :lol:

Quality control must have tested my pair personally. Either that or this shoe will deteriorate very fast; surprised at the chipped sole straight out of the box.

Hurricane Michael rains in the forecast for the next few days, so won’t be able to give them a test run until the weekend.

Don't worry, a few more of those pieces will come off just after the first few runs. Doesn't affect the ZoomX foam durability. Still running on my torn up bottom Ice Blues.

I’ve noticed that that pentagon shape in the heel makes a suction noise on certain surfaces kind of like the pop in the Epic React

Bright AF. Took me on a 6 mile run today and I still think I like the OG better. The flyknit is nice but it doesn’t feel 100% stable to me
9CD98087-DAE5-425B-B790-F320FF5F2E48.jpeg

I disagree about the VF FK vs the OG. I ran the Chicago Marathon Sunday in the VF FK and they were great. My foot felt really locked in and secured. There are a lot of sharp turns on the course and I never felt unstable.

I love the OG as well and I have two unworn pairs but I think I’ll use the FK version for my big races and the OGs for tempo runs and less important races.

Wow, these gyakusou zooms run really small.. I am 1/2 size up for peg turbos and 4% but for these I feel I could have gone a full size up. Never tried zoom flys before, do they all run really small??

Wow, these gyakusou zooms run really small.. I am 1/2 size up for peg turbos and 4% but for these I feel I could have gone a full size up. Never tried zoom flys before, do they all run really small??
How do the react midsoles feel on these?

How do the react midsoles feel on these?

They feel really good but I don't have anything similar to compare to. I felt like the shoe wanted me to move forward the entire time I was wearing.. lol..

I don't plan to run in these, I run in peg turbos and 4% these days.

They feel really good but I don't have anything similar to compare to. I felt like the shoe wanted me to move forward the entire time I was wearing.. lol..

I don't plan to run in these, I run in peg turbos and 4% these days.

Is it confirmed these are react? Nike press releaae said it's lunarlon but the Snkrs app said react. I was under the impression that the ZPSP and the ZPSP Fast were still lunarlon...

Back
Top Bottom