Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

These things are hell on my big toe. Tried to give them a few wears and everything else feels great minus that discomfort.

Left foot fits fine but I can't seem to find a good fit where the right shoe isn't rubbing the end of my toe consistently.

Last edited:
could have swore I saw the 4%s on eastbays release calendar, now they arnt showing...

RW still has it up on their site as 7/13. I'll shoot Nike a tweet today and see what they respond with. 

some more info from RW. Not sure why available so early to ship out the following month. Preorder?

probably just protecting themselves from backlash in case their stock doesn't come in time

They either letting hype build or making sure they have enough to meet demand. That article has me a little worried, because I hope Nike doesn't abandon Lunarlon cushioning in the future. Or at least until I can see if Zoom X is really superior.

Delayed again smh feels like were never gonna get em 
mean.gif

Able to add to cart for RW, however, they will not ship out until 8/1 as this is when they project to have it in stock. 

use code runblog10 to get for $225 

Able to add to cart for RW, however, they will not ship out until 8/1 as this is when they project to have it in stock. 

use code runblog10 to get for $225 

That code didn't do anything. It still says $250. Can you please confirm

Back
Top Bottom