Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

mine says 225

just copy it as I typed it, no spaces or uppercase.

Last edited:
coupon works for me. I dont really want to put up the $225 if I still need to wait 2 months though, but I want to make sure I dont miss out for some reason. ughh.

Last edited:
Hypebeast claims the official release date of the 4%s July 20 (though that is the date RW has for pre-orders then again that was for the Ice Blue colorway): https://hypebeast.com/2017/7/nike-zoom-vaporfly-4-blue-fox-bright-crimson-university-red-black

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F07%2Fnike-zoom-vaporfly-4-blue-fox-bright-crimson-university-red-black-1.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F07%2Fnike-zoom-vaporfly-4-blue-fox-bright-crimson-university-red-black-3.jpg

OH YES! getting them if those do release and cancelling my pre-order on the ice blue's

I won't be testing the SPs, but I'll be testing the 4% against the regular Zoom Fly. I'm interested to see the difference $100 gets you.

the heel portion is similar in the 4% and SPs so I'm assuming fit will be more similar than the standard zoom flys.

they're just PS I believe

:frown:

I don't think so, i think it appears that way because of the filter used. All four shoes are positioned differently compared to the background and the hand position is different in each photo. If they were PS'd it would just be the same pic 4 times with different colorways.

didn't look at it in detail, I though the hand position just looked different because of the shadows in the different filters but looking at the crack on the wall, I guess they are different pairs/colorways

I hope it releases and might be why the 4% isn't getting a flyknit upper right now but I could also imagine those elites being $400 initially :frown:

where are the pics from if you don't mind sharing?

didn't look at it in detail, I though the hand position just looked different because of the shadows in the different filters but looking at the crack on the wall, I guess they are different pairs/colorways

I hope it releases and might be why the 4% isn't getting a flyknit upper right now but I could also imagine those elites being $400 initially :frown:

where are the pics from if you don't mind sharing?

Found them on a Japanese photo sharing site

Read a review from someone who happened to get their hands on a pair ahead of time (for the vaporfly 4%)...apparently the ZoomX foam is a very "...unstable foam that only activates and stiffens if you're putting a certain amount of energy into it...it's great at energy recovery, but doesn't really work unless you're moving at a certain pace. So unless you're running a sub-6 min mile, they're just gonna mess up your ankles." Goes on to say that just walking in them feels like you're on a waterbed. Take that with a grain of salt, but it sounds like these are truly only for running and not casual wear. (I admit I was hoping I'd be able to wear them casually.)

I read the same, and it may be true.
But people thought the same things of the Zoom Fly. And I have been leisure walking in my SP's everyday since the day after the release, because they are the most comfortable shoes/soles ever. The Lunar in them can't be compared with, for example, the Lunar Epic Flyknit's.

Back
Top Bottom