Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I tried on the display model of the Vaporfly at Nike Flatiorn and they are much softer than the Zoom Fly. They weren't my size so I didn't walk or run in the shoe but I can see how you may say they could be unstable.

I'm looking to pick up a pair for marathon racing so I'm not worried how they'll feel walking.

I read the same, and it may be true.
But people thought the same things of the Zoom Fly. And I have been leisure walking in my SP's everyday since the day after the release, because they are the most comfortable shoes/soles ever. The Lunar in them can't be compared with, for example, the Lunar Epic Flyknit's.
The Lunar feels different from the LE, its more firm or hard. LE is way softer like pillows.

got early reservations for VF's but for pickup at the Nike Flatiron store :confused:

I live in the tri-state area but would need to take a day off to go lol

The Lunar feels different from the LE, its more firm or hard. LE is way softer like pillows.
The other way around, my Zoom Fly SP's are way softer than my Lunar Epics! That is when standing/walking, not forefoot running. I think it's mostly due to the thickness of it, especially in the heel area. And I would actually prefer them even thicker! Slightly, but still.

Just booked a reservation for the 1pm spot for Flatiron. Didn't even see them in my inbox until I checked the last few posts.

Hopefully. I haven't been able to find anything regarding the retailers that will be selling the Blue Fox pair tomorrow. According to an email I received from Nike about getting them through the Nike + app, the Ice Blue pairs will be limited, but maybe it will be that way at first and then they restock later on.

yah blue fox looks like it's going to be limited, Nike only says select retailers and no mention of NDC getting them but then again it might be a surprise release so just be online tomorrow to be sure

at least it's not on snkrs (the ice blues) so there's a chance we could use a coupon

hhlmh29.png

Yeah I can't even find them on the site now....yesterday I could search and find them "coming soon" now they are ghost.

notification from nike+ app says 4% available for purchase

10.5 OOS

Still nothing on the blue fox pair so I ended up getting the ice blues just in case...

Back
Top Bottom