Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Some sizes of Vaporfly are now going for less than retail on StockX. Wild.

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 12.17.16 PM.jpg

How do the zoom fly FKs compare to the Vapor Streets? Same cushion? They look almost the same.
Sorry if it's been addressed but I've been meaning to ask if anyone has experience running in Vapor Streets. ZF Flyknit have become my favorite runner and lately I've been tempted by the price of the Streets since they're heavily discounted and like you said, look pretty similar.

Sorry if it's been addressed but I've been meaning to ask if anyone has experience running in Vapor Streets. ZF Flyknit have become my favorite runner and lately I've been tempted by the price of the Streets since they're heavily discounted and like you said, look pretty similar.

You can absolutely run in them. Where have you been finding them steeply discounted?

Well thanks a lot!

I just went on Bodega and picked up the Vapor Streets in white for $87 (including tax/shipping). I already have them in red and sooooo don't need another pair. But at that price I couldn't resist.

:lol:

so do you just throw away the scrapped upper?

have them make you a wallet out of 'em or something, probably enough materials for a bag or tent :lol:

Yeah, I have them tossed out. :blush:

That’s actually not a bad idea! :lol:

Last edited:
The streets are definitely good to run it. Ive probably gotten in well over 100 miles in my pair. The outsoles have worn a good amount, but the cushioning/ comfort has stayed perfect
IMG_0924.JPG
. The react foam is a huge win for me. The streets feel similar to running in a zoom fly without the plate.
IMG_0922.jpg

i know it's for fun but it's crazy to me how people will risk their marathon on that even if it's for a couple seconds.

That 16 year old :lol: “I think a lot of people could do it... just have to be in the right mindset. I could only do it for 800 meters... I couldn’t do it for a mile” :rofl:

only 25.7 more miles to go bud

Back
Top Bottom