Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Some cws for the ZF2 that I haven’t seen before...
2674347B-8B35-4D05-B6F9-B7550ECA5ABB.jpeg

These BCs will definitely be copped eventually! This cw along with the launch cw (black / orange / crimson) are my favorites so far... #slimpickings
221961BE-899D-4104-9E70-BE3669FF1717.jpeg

You can preorder both those CWs at RRS:

https://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/23987/mens-nike-zoom-fly-flyknit

And Swoosh color. I can’t wait for those to drop btw!

My outlet had a TON of SP ZF1s for $50 minus 30% off. I copped three for future swaps.

So basically the VF FK and ZF FK will be available in the same colorways? This is gonna get confusing AF

they've done that from the beginning, add in the pegasus colorway with that too

even before the zf/vf, the colorways matached across the zoom line like pegasus, elites, vomero, structure, etc...

Those BCs are the goods! I can’t wait to grab a pair (at discount) lol

Nike needs to bring back Volt! I wanna see a VF or ZF in it!

Anybody know the cheapest place to buy the break2 2018 so colorway? They are on ndc for $90... anybody seen cheaper online?

Just like getz_racer getz_racer said, FNL has these 2 on sale. Once the black pair drops in $80 range or any 20% off, then I'll cop. Hopefully they would still available by then.

fnl_zf2.jpg

I have a NDC gift card I got for Christmas but I’ll more than likely save for a retail release. It’s either going to be a pair of these Zoom Fly FKs or Pegasus Turbo, but I have yet to see any real discounts on the Pegasus Turbo. FNL has them for $30 off but hopefully a steeper discount soon.

Last edited:
really wish FNL had a 12.5 in the flyknit zoom flys smfh

settled for the reg black zoomfly on SNS for $50 shipped

are those reward codes tied to member #?

fnl accidentally deleted one of my codes and when they re-issued it they gave me a bunch, i already used maybe half a dozen and still have 13 left

i wouldn't mind sharing them if anyone could just use them, they expire on the 30th

fnl.jpg

edit: so it looks like the code must be attached to my rewards account, others are getting an error but i still have a few if yall want to try out
fnl.png

Last edited:
are those reward codes tied to member #?

fnl accidentally deleted one of my codes and when they re-issued it they gave me a bunch, i already used maybe half a dozen and still have 13 left

i wouldn't mind sharing them if anyone could just use them, they expire on the 30th

fnl.jpg

Dang, lucky you for their slip up or do you have stock in FNL :nerd::lol:
I’m not sure if they’re tied to members but when you try to checkout there’s a spot to enter the reward number then winners circle number. I know that section usually prepopulates when you have rewards earned.

If you’re letting them go, I’ll take one.

Back
Top Bottom