Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

58453899_291194155091569_5969411186438471947_n.jpg

I like the flyknit pattern on Gyakusou pair and they are the same size as ZF2. My only complaint is they are making a little bit of squeeky noise on some surface, just like the OG. I guess it's the outsole material. Just to keep in mind if you're looking to wear it casually to the mall.

Finally got my next% in after (family business was listed as the default for some reason so they had to be shipped to me after they got them). Was hoping they'd show up yesterday so I could use them for this morning's tempo run, but c'est la vie. I will say that just trying them on around the house I already like the upper more than the previous two versions (next% > gen 1 > flyknit). Not sure what type of margin Nike's making on these after factoring in development costs, but even if the increase in price was only because of greed, I'm not mad. I'm pretty sure I'm going to really, really, really enjoy running in these.

^^^ There are lots of positive feedback that I read so far regarding Next%. I guess I need to step up my socks game if Im gonna wear this shoes.

I saw Maurten gel at my local running shop this week. Has anyone tried? I’ve seen a few people talk about the drink/mixes and they make it sound like a Godsend. Or is the gel what they were referring to? :nerd:

D311BA1F-5BC3-436A-A074-F3DE5D720BC7.jpeg

I saw Maurten gel at my local running shop this week. Has anyone tried? I’ve seen a few people talk about the drink/mixes and they make it sound like a Godsend. Or is the gel what they were referring to? :nerd:

D311BA1F-5BC3-436A-A074-F3DE5D720BC7.jpeg

Combo of both most likely if it’s a half/full. I drink the 320 mix the hour before the marathon and have 5 gels during. Nothing but good things to say from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom