Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Got my Vapor Street Peg’s in. Super nice in hand. Kinda want the the green pair now. Lol. They fit TTS.
0C1C43DC-8BF0-42FC-B1D1-7163D9305442.jpeg

was real tempted to grab these this past weekend at the outlet. guess someone bought both colors and returned them so it would've been 30% off

Tried them on in my TTS and they were perfect but the midsole just felt too firm for me but maybe they just need to break in

was real tempted to grab these this past weekend at the outlet. guess someone bought both colors and returned them so it would've been 30% off

Tried them on in my TTS and they were perfect but the midsole just felt too firm for me but maybe they just need to break in

Wow. Too firm?! They’re not the same soles as the VFStreets? Those were COMFY AF.

Wow. Too firm?! They’re not the same soles as the VFStreets? Those were COMFY AF.

Only tried on the VFstreets and those definitely felt way more soft to me. Might be better to get a compsrodonfrom someone who owns both pairs

It started making me think they actually used lunar instead of react lol

^^ I believe you can find plenty of on-feet pics in IG. They look (and actually feel) good though.

Ended May with the FKR X ZF SPs
2EEE5160-1466-4875-BA30-63E02107CC34.jpeg

Completed 207.3mi in May, which is the MOST I’ve ever run in a single month. Here are the shoes that helped me logged the mileage:

9FAE6C41-D08B-4C10-B69F-F21569FAB9E5.jpeg

VF2, VF1, ZF2, and ZF SP Hybrids

Big congrats. Most I’ve ever managed is 201 miles but not as fast your avg pace. Hot damn, good job. Did you do any recovery runs? If yes still in the VF/ZF rotation? I ran my recovery runs in Pegs. But I still got injured and following month was down to about 25 miles total :frown:

Big congrats. Most I’ve ever managed is 201 miles but not as fast your avg pace. Hot damn, good job. Did you do any recovery runs? If yes still in the VF/ZF rotation? I ran my recovery runs in Pegs. But I still got injured and following month was down to about 25 miles total :frown:

Thanks, Sir! No recovery runs. I have work in the evening, so I have to get my runs in before 12pm to have enough time to recovery and get ready for work. The thing is I usually wake up at around 11AM because I usually do OT at work and get home late. A big factor was using the HyperVolt recovery gun before and after my runs and drinking protein shakes post-run, eating more fruits and drinking plenty amounts of water.

I was pretty dormant and lazy for January (45mi) and February (69mi). I started running consistently in March (159mi), April (148mi) and, now, May. I have a few of 10K races lined up. My goal is to rank in the top 50 overall.

Interesting idea, but I have a feeling it'd be easier, cheaper, and more effective to just buy a plantar fasciitis insole (like WalkHero) and replace the VF insole with them.

Back
Top Bottom