Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Ummm what? Where are you seeing anything about September? The only date I've seen is June 6th.

yea it's being phased out slowly. they just not going to open everything at once like what other states did. September is the estimate from Deblasio

Last edited:
yea it's being phased out slowly. they just not going to open everything at once like what other states did. September is the estimate from Deblasio

See also: Chicago. They're taking the NY plan to the extreme - instead of re-evaluating every 14 days, Chicago is going every 28 days. Given that, the earliest any restaurants will reopen to reduced capacity is the end of July. That means maybe Labor Day at the absolute earliest for the Green phase. Anyone betting on any races being held before the Turkey Trots?

this second wave they’re predicting for the fall will definitely impact many events

I have a feeling all major races are going to be cancelled - Chicago & NYC marathon are the first thing that come to mind

Boston prohibiting gatherings of 10 people or more ppl now until 9/7/20 and the marathon is scheduled for the following week. That's my cue to take the refund on the race

Boston prohibiting gatherings of 10 people or more ppl now until 9/7/20 and the marathon is scheduled for the following week. That's my cue to take the refund on the race
I agree it’s unlikely the race goes on. I don’t have another qualifying time so I’m going to pass on the refund and hope I get deferred to next year if they end up canceling.

If not, it would be pretty epic to take part in the once in a lifetime fall Boston Marathon.

We should really just write-off the entire 2020 WMM season. Sympathies to those who time qualified for those races but there's nothing to suggest this will go anytime soon.

not sure if this has a plate but it got the pods

zoom renegade

1589296339294.jpeg

1589296353694.jpeg

1589296372614.jpeg

1589296389945.jpeg

LPU: my other flys yet would like to get another pair of AlphaFlys at retail come June

Attachments

• 20200513_190315.jpg
    20200513_190315.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 659
We should really just write-off the entire 2020 WMM season. Sympathies to those who time qualified for those races but there's nothing to suggest this will go anytime soon.

Hey, they can just relocate all of the events to Wisconsin where I live. My state is so f*cked up that bars and restaurants can open up tonight. Hell, we’ve held two elections during the pandemic already.

Ann Arbor Running Company still has a few sizes (8.5-10, 11-12) of the Next% in Valerian Blue — free shipping, but no returnsand I received my pair in 3 days

...another arrow to the quiver. Hopefully when June comes around i could get another pair of AlphaFlys as back up to my original pair! Heard they don't last more than 100 miles

Attachments

• 20200513_190206.jpg
    20200513_190206.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 490
Back
Top Bottom