Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

pop of red reminds of a lipstick
AF593C29-A54F-440B-9C69-56A0BA6A12DB.jpeg

Is it just me or does Ben Johnson ever post anything that isn’t from this forum??? The one or two times I catch his IG is basically him trying to profit off NT...

Well NT is a source as good as any other place, I'm sure he would be posting from other places if they got the drop on an upcoming running shoe before it's posted here.

How is he profiting from it though is what I want to know :emoji_eyes: If there's some monetary element from posting stuff from here than that's out of order. If he's just sharing information with the community and naming the source, I don't see no issue.

Is it just me or does Ben Johnson ever post anything that isn’t from this forum??? The one or two times I catch his IG is basically him trying to profit off NT...

at least he finally started tagging people when he uses their photos. for the longest time, he wouldn't @ or credit anyone and would have to go on the defensive once the comments started.

the multiple posts per day (of the same pictures, just rearranged) + his stories, which are literally just the same pictures are unbearable. if that's what it takes to get thousands of followers, i'm cool with my 200ish. lol.

Sure but not for his follower count. And I almost assume he has those things also from posting the **** he copies off of here.

Back
Top Bottom