Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Sizing might also turn out to be slightly subjective..
Yes, exactly, width-wise they are larger! But not length-wise, and that's where the flaw in shoe sizing lies. Because it only really takes consideration of the length of the shoe, and that does not make any sense, since humans have so different and individual shaped feet, even excluding width and overall volume.

If you perform Nike's measuring method and then check out their sizing chart, yes, you will find that the Vaporfly's are larger than the chart says that they will be! Which are International Standard. So in that manner they run large! But they shoe itself is not long, internally, compared to any other Nike shoe.

And that is one reason why I'm so overly happy with this model, because it is a correct step in being more true to standard sizing, and more true to my body shape.

What Airmax's though?

AirMax 2017

My size 9 is definitely too large. I'm gonna have to go .5 to a whole size down. Damn.

I'd say, after looking at some pictures of my relatively recent races, that yes I'm a fairly frequent forefoot striker.

Thank you! Well, I guess I'm eating my words that I said a few days ago about not looking to try this out. I'm willing to give it a shot now, haha. :lol:

I'm sure i'm late to this, but anyone know if the CLOT collab will release on snkr or in store?

Eastbay has the 4% blue fox listed on 8/1
36142569401_549ceb116c_z.jpg

I hope I can get lucky this time. If anyone manages to get the early link a PM would be appreciated.

IMG_4573.PNG
Just copped the blue fox went half size down from my tts fk racers (for sizing reference). I just hope sizing is good for my wide feet. Cw looks more forest green to me.

IMG_4573.PNG
Just copped the blue fox went half size down from my tts fk racers (for sizing reference). I just hope sizing is good for my wide feet. Cw looks more forest green to me.

Spoke to soon, got a Paypal refund from Nike :frown: wtf

ZOomfly and vaporfly fits the same? sorry for asking this again but i would like to reconfirm before i buy. I am wearing airmax 2017 us12 and my country dont carry us12 for zoomfly or vaporfly. Do i get the same size? I might probably get either 1 as my running shoes is totally gone and i couldnt wait for the vaporfly to restock.

doesn't hurt to ask, chat them up and come off as a very upset customer and how much you hate it that you missed out

IMG_4573.PNG
in person at least to me the Blue Fox looks Grey. That was based off inside lighting. I'm sure how they look under natural light.

Do they usually do that after a cancellation? Ndc australia are very tight fisted

I remember a situation last spring where Nike had a "restock" of the dark grey flyknit racers (2012/2013 original release). Few days later I get an email notification that my order was cancelled, that they were apologetic and to make up for it, they provided a 20% discount.

they are at fault here, so they should be making it up to you, the customer.

anyone who checked out through eastbay, did you use promo code LKS17842 to get $20 off + free shipping?

It takes the $20 off but still charges for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom