Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Anyone else notice that Nike totally photoshopped the wrinkles out of the ZoomX foam on the images of this latest CW? Absolutely no way the foam is gonna be that smooth.

What the HELL RW??? Still some size 13's left if anyone interested. Don't give the codes away and don't give me crap about "helping each other out." Freaking resellers will soak up any "cool" shoes on RW and we'll lose the code eventually...

are the zoom fly sp's a hyped shoe at all?

have been waiting for them to release another cw i like (other one being the breaking2) to buy my first pair, and these upcoming volt ones look really nice

can i expect to get them with ease (maybe even catch them on a sale?), or will the beasts and resellers be buying up all of the stock?

i have a feeling the upcoming volt colorway is going to sell well, almost all majority all whites seem to sell well like the first few colorways but plenty of colorways are sitting where it's not all white or there is a huge pop of other color (purple, green, red, etc...)

good thing about these SPs is that they made a mens and womens sizes, but id expect these to fly as theyre the closest thing to the breaking2. doubt they hit sale but luckily i have a coupon to use

Last edited:
womens getting orange SPs as well

20180412105954_original.jpg

20180412105952_original.jpg

Heads up to anyone looking for a sz. 13 in the Obsidian VF4%, I had technical issue with my Running Warehouse order yesterday and got it straightened out, so a 13 may show up on their site at some point soon.

It looks like Fleet Feet is cancelling most online orders for the Vaporfly 4% today.

Last edited:
Anyone get their order from RW cancelled? Apparently they oversold my size so I just got a cancellation email.

damn, sorry to hear that

their system probably isn't optimized for hyped releases that one order could overlap with another once they are flooded with orders

it probably doesn't help that they allow everyone to buy up to 3 pairs at a time, probably makes managing inventory even more difficult

damn, sorry to hear that

their system probably isn't optimized for hyped releases that one order could overlap with another once they are flooded with orders

it probably doesn't help that they allow everyone to buy up to 3 pairs at a time, probably makes managing inventory even more difficult
My friend ordered a sale pair of ZF that had been there for weeks at the $93 (with code), and his order was cancelled 6 hours later due to "inventory issues". It isn't just the hyped released they have issues with, unfortunately.

damn, sorry to hear that

It sucks. I was looking forward to using these a little more in my rotation for weekly tempo runs while saving my other pair just for races.

On a positive note I took my Vapor Street for a short tempo run and they felt great. I’m slowly working back into shape and these allowed me to stretch the run a mile further than the last couple of weeks.

I’ve only had one run in these but I like them much better than the Epic React. I’m a forefoot striker and the sole encourages continuous forefoot landing like in the ZF and VF. They are softer but feel more bouncy than the Epic React.

Only negative was a blister under my big toe but I’ve had that with my initial runs in the ZF and VF. Hopefully they continue to impress.

It looks like Fleet Feet is cancelling most online orders for the Vaporfly 4% today.

I just got a shipping confirmation from Fleet Feet for mine. I had the same thing happen on Fleet Feet when I tried to purchase the Hyper Royal 4% though. Got an email saying they had oversold and game me a 20% off discount option if I wanted to buy something else. I didn't want anything else, so they just gave me my money back.

They need to fix their online store!!!

So the zoom fly sp “white/volt” will be available at END, is this a euro release date? Anyone know of anything stateside?

Back
Top Bottom