Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I think I’ll just buy 3 sizes of the ZF and VF haha. This thread is going to be full of sizing requests and comments

I think I’ll just buy 3 sizes of the ZF and VF haha. This thread is going to be full of sizing requests and comments

It's very likely we can do that with ZF, but not VF. Besides, I don't feel like throwing $500 just to know the sizing.

So we're 4 days away from the Berlin Marathon and there's been no mention of a release of the Elite or Flyprint.

Are we assuming it's not happening at this point?

Can’t decide which upper to swap with... I should’ve grabbed the all three Sunset ZF SPs in my size, so I wouldn’t have this problem SMH lol
D7D32258-5F77-46BB-AE0A-8A0972DBC8A4.jpeg

4542CA11-8952-4469-883E-D9729A37A3EA.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the striations serve a purpose other than as an aesthetic? Reduces creasing, maybe?

Last edited:
Hey Guys! I have been following this nice discussion as i am a nike fan especially into the Vaporfly so i couldnt get a pair since release which is why I am super hyped about the flyknits!
I jsut made this account as I have some good news for european buyers! Just bought a new 4% flyknit on https://www.runnerspoint.at/de/startseite-herren . Its a company based in germany and the only one beside from
https://www.keller-sports.at/ where you can already buy the new vaporfly the new zoom fly and the Pegasus Turbo in the new CW! So most sizes at runnerspoint still available i guess i was the first buyer at Keller Sports everything between 40-45 sold out after like 2 hours. So if you live somewhere near germany you should be able to get a pair just wanted to help you out!

Check around 10am, noon or 1PM

can't remember with Nike these days, shock drops and random releases have been throwing me off lately lol

Always 10:00AM EST for running shoes. Nothing on the site at last check. Footlocker shows them though, with a countdown clock to 10AM, so expect them to pop up on Nike too...

Just copped off NDC. I decided to go with my Vapor Street sizing. Let's see how it fits.

i'm sitting these out for now, but judging by the fact that they ain't disappearing instantly they must have lots of stock

i'm sitting these out for now, but judging by the fact that they ain't disappearing instantly they must have lots of stock

we'd have to monitor it throughout the day, most were busy trying to get the undercover element 87s

My Vaporfly 4% Flyknits arrived yesterday and i'm definitely a half size up. The upper is much tighter than the original.

I have a UK 9 in the original vaporfly 4% and pegasus turbo, and a UK10 in the zoom fly. I have gone up to a 9.5 in the flyknits, primarily for the extra width.
How's the length though? Every time I consider going up half a size, I have just way too much room in the toes.

I grabbed them from Eastbay. I live 30mins from their headquarters so I’m hoping they ship today cuz then they’d be at my house tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom