Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Any runners in the NY/NJ/CT area doing the BX 10 mile on Sunday? Going to pick up my race bib tomorrow in Manhattan.

Wanted to do this race in the OG VF's but I'm leaning more towards the ZF FK. Just like the way they've felt lately.

that's an interesting combo, olive upper with hints of purple-ish color on the sole and orange striped pull tabs
thanks for sharing and the heads up
zoom-fly-flyknit-running-shoe-MD8mdF.jpg

Any runners in the NY/NJ/CT area doing the BX 10 mile on Sunday? Going to pick up my race bib tomorrow in Manhattan.

Wanted to do this race in the OG VF's but I'm leaning more towards the ZF FK. Just like the way they've felt lately.

Yup I'll be out there. Hoping the rain stops and puddles dry up between now and then, supposed to be sunny tomorrow. If it's nice, probably use my white ZF's, if the weather is iffy probably my ZF SPs

Yup I'll be out there. Hoping the rain stops and puddles dry up between now and then, supposed to be sunny tomorrow. If it's nice, probably use my white ZF's, if the weather is iffy probably my ZF SPs

Nice! think the weather should be good

upload_2018-9-28_11-6-26.png

wait wait wait

those spiked shoes on a concrete/asphalt surface? :smh:

wondered if those are rubberized spikes

i'd pass just because there's better cws out there at a much cheaper price now

not feeling the clay pot colored midsoles either

So for clarity, what’s the difference between the Zoom Fly Flyknit and the Vaporfly Flyknit 4%?

-weight/4% lighter?
-different size/positioned carbon plates?

So for clarity, what’s the difference between the Zoom Fly Flyknit and the Vaporfly Flyknit 4%?

-weight/4% lighter?
-different size/positioned carbon plates?
Different rubber compounds, different midsole material entirely (Zoom Fly Flyknit's React vs Vaporfly's ZoomX), different carbon plate geometry (based on rumor, not confirmed), weight probably... VF4% is Nike's attempt at breaking the 2hr marathon barrier.

Different rubber compounds, different midsole material entirely (Zoom Fly Flyknit's React vs Vaporfly's ZoomX), different carbon plate geometry (based on rumor, not confirmed), weight probably... VF4% is Nike's attempt at breaking the 2hr marathon barrier.
It's gotta be different carbon plate geometry. The VF sole is visibly much much narrower than the ZF.

Back
Top Bottom