Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

They look AMAZING on foot. IMO, they’ll be very versatile; performance and casual wear. A BIG PLUS!

Dunno if I'm going to wear these for casual with that carbon fiber plate inside, but I do wear ZF1 + Peg Turbos after 4% runs. The toe off, able to really feel that plate propulsion along with that rubber in the forefoot. The React in the rear feels softer, better than the Epic React.

Dunno if I'm going to wear these for casual with that carbon fiber plate inside, but I do wear ZF1 + Peg Turbos after 4% runs. The toe off, able to really feel that plate propulsion along with that rubber in the forefoot. The React in the rear feels softer, better than the Epic React.

I wear my ZF1 based swaps to work a lot. They had a Nylon with CF infused plates in them. I’ve worn both my OG VFs and VF2s “casually”, per say, after my runs/workouts to shop and ‘run’ errands frequently.

The ZF3s will look great casually as well, IMO.

Blue ZF3s worn via IG
FEAE7066-DCF3-4576-9D84-621270EAD3FD.jpeg

If this is still true, I CAN’T WAIT for Monday!

8DAFC44F-1C10-4D58-B38F-F8E985B1472B.jpeg

strictly lifestyle but that big chunk of midsole is supposedly zoomx so i am real curious how comfortable it is

vaporstreets were casual shoes as well and people ran in those so i am sure there will be some who runs in those too

:lol:

Any of you gents aware of coupon codes for RRS? Found a ZFFK I want but trying to get it for less lol

Wore my Zoom Flys today. These feel half size bigger than TTS. As y'all know the original ZF are snug, but these are :emoji_boom: on feet

20190703_173245.jpg
20190703_174018.jpg
20190703_173218.jpg

What's the verdict on the differences in the middle of the ZF3 compared to the ZF2 in your opinion? Is the added react noticeable?

WMNs Glacier (?) cw via IG
322F3609-4D98-4F70-B920-B2906928990B.jpeg

Very reminiscent of these
9969ABAD-DFAF-4B00-A8B6-317415F040BE.jpeg

I’d rather have the ZF3s without a doubt. I’ll own them and the Rise cw sometime down the line. The Greens (and NBY) will take priority though.

I don't even own them yet, but they're my favorite new shoe of 2019 so far, ESP in the Green cw!

I know this is an odd thing to say, but can it be Monday (I’m off though) already?! I’m anxious to see if NBY really launches the ZF3 for customization.

6F0BC1E6-6BAF-4977-B10C-49F7A37C5290.jpeg

How long before you complete a sole swap? Btw how much do they usually run?

Soleswaps? I don’t do them, but I send them out to good people at Govrn to get done. It depends on their workload. I know they get a lot of projects; however, for the batches I send, it usually takes about 2-3 months. A single swap may be completed sooner though.

Soleswaps? I don’t do them, but I send them out to good people at Govrn to get done. It depends on their workload. I know they get a lot of projects; however, for the batches I send, it usually takes about 2-3 months. A single swap may be completed sooner though.

Yeah I know you sent the out to Govrn but man I couldn’t stomach buying a pair for MSRP, finding a donor, then getting them swapped on top of that. But I guess most of the ones you’ve done were outlet finds.

Sick swaps though. What’s actually your ideal cushioning set up for running and lounging around? I’ve only used the Fly Flyknits for running as when I wear them casually they don’t have that same feel - stiffer cause of the plate and no need for the slight push forward.

Yeah I know you sent the out to Govrn but man I couldn’t stomach buying a pair for MSRP, finding a donor, then getting them swapped on top of that. But I guess most of the ones you’ve done were outlet finds.

Sick swaps though. What’s actually your ideal cushioning set up for running and lounging around? I’ve only used the Fly Flyknits for running as when I wear them casually they don’t have that same feel - stiffer cause of the plate and no need for the slight push forward.

Yeah, most of my donors are outlet finds. For that versatility, I’d go with the OG ZF sole and an FKR upper OR Epic React sole and an FKR upper.

Back
Top Bottom