Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I heard a rumor that the white/blue-word next% will be released on 1/25, the anniversary date of Blue Ribbon Sports

Woke up to a UPS tracking number, so they shipped.
is it coming over from Europe? Had something in my cart from their Europe location and usually they won’t let you add to cart with US stuff but the next % seemed to add so makes me wonder where they’re coming from

Edit: just purchased anyways and hoping they ship

is it coming over from Europe? Had something in my cart from their Europe location and usually they won’t let you add to cart with US stuff but the next % seemed to add so makes me wonder where they’re coming from

I just received my tracking number and it shows the package was picked up in Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten, Germany.

Mine shows its coming from Sweden.

Hopefully y'all get your sail. There are still some sizes left on SNS.

man, i've made an almost complete 180 on those

don't get me wrong - still like them a lot, but the last thing i need are another pair of shoes (that retail for ~$300 no less) :frown:

Any one run in the Vapor Street Peg’s yet? Grabbed a pair for stupid cheap at the outlet looking to give them a go...

I think I have maybe 200 miles on my fly knit streets and for relaxed non racing Runs they are great

Target identified 🎯

Attachments

• A8B28B97-FD54-4693-A0B8-7D41B79AB77A.png
    A8B28B97-FD54-4693-A0B8-7D41B79AB77A.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 417
They never made the 4% in 14. Next % was the first model
They did for the for the 4% Flyknit in the blue colorway only but it sold out very quickly from what I remember and no other colorway had it in 14-15.

Next%'s have sizes 14-15 in some of the colorways but Nike is weird about it. For example, the green launch colorway for Next%'s didn't sell sizes past 13 on NDC (and probably other retail stores as well) in the US. But in NDC in Canada for some bizarre reason they sold sizes 14-15 online. The Pink Blast colorway has it in size 14 that was the last colorway I think that has it. The Next% Ekiden and the other colorways don't go up to size 14.

If you're looking for a size 14, try looking for the Next% in the Pink Blast or Electric Green colorway on different retail or resale sites. If you want the 4% Flyknit, try looking for the Deep Royal Blue colorway. These are the only versions of the shoe that had a size 14 made.

They did for the for the 4% Flyknit in the blue colorway only but it sold out very quickly from what I remember and no other colorway had it in 14-15.

Next%'s have sizes 14-15 in some of the colorways but Nike is weird about it. For example, the green launch colorway for Next%'s didn't sell sizes past 13 on NDC (and probably other retail stores as well) in the US. But in NDC in Canada for some bizarre reason they sold sizes 14-15 online. The Pink Blast colorway has it in size 14 that was the last colorway I think that has it. The Next% Ekiden and the other colorways don't go up to size 14.

If you're looking for a size 14, try looking for the Next% in the Pink Blast or Electric Green colorway on different retail or resale sites. If you want the 4% Flyknit, try looking for the Deep Royal Blue colorway. These are the only versions of the shoe that had a size 14 made.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom