Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

It looks like NDC restocked these in all sizes again...I ordered mine 2 Mondays ago and they still haven't shipped but others who wanted them can order now...

Ugh, somehow I keep missing the restocks, and eastbay won't take my orders for some reason. Does anyone know where I can get a US 9 or 9.5?

via IG
B9ACD0CF-258F-4CD7-8225-D228FB519BCF.jpeg

If that’s an all Red sole, I’m in!!

I don't know about Next% Gyakusou. I hate seeing big branding all over the shoes. The Off White ZF1 was a perfect execution, too bad it was hard to cop. The VF Gyakusou Flyknit version is much better IMO.

I don't know about Next% Gyakusou. I hate seeing big branding all over the shoes. The Off White ZF1 was a perfect execution, too bad it was hard to cop. The VF Gyakusou Flyknit version is much better IMO.

agree with you here, definitely love my OW ZF1 cause of its simplicity and the maroon Gyakusou as well. can’t do the big branding and hope that if they do something with the regular pegs, that they’ll be pretty simple and clean like what they did on the 36

illustrayt illustrayt Lol.....I doubt they will end up at the outlets, but I might be wrong 🤷‍♂️
These havent dropped yet so no chance there....

but I can tell you....Outlets are gonna be nuts when the doors open back up especially Clearance Spots....

Depending on where you are most retailers are almost one full season of merch behind.....

They will be fire-saling it just to make room for the next load of inventory coming.....

im always inetrested in jordan runners, havoc reacts on my heavy rotation, every other run practically

those are trunners though but hey, once it hits $50 on fnl, why not?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom