Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Not Vaporfly related, but being that there’s a lot of runners in here, maurten is having a buy one get one. Don’t know how long it’s going on for, I can’t imagine it lasting long, but I thought it was a killer deal. Guess if it’s good enough for Kipchoege it’s good enough for me lol

do they taste good?

i usually just got with thise energy jelly beans cuz i like how theyntaste and curves my candy/sweets cravings

do they taste good?

i usually just got with thise energy jelly beans cuz i like how theyntaste and curves my candy/sweets cravings

They really don’t taste like anything, maybe just like some sweet sugar water. Goes down easily and has never had any digestive issues.

do they taste good?

The drink takes like very weak concentrated lemonade, the gels taste like a bland jelly.

For the amount of energy it has, it's surprising how bland it is.

The drink takes like very weak concentrated lemonade, the gels taste like a bland jelly.

For the amount of energy it has, it's surprising how bland it is.
Completely agree re the gels. It's a weirdly neutral sweet taste, but the caffeinated version packs a punch.

I ordered the Next% on 4/20 and Nike suggested there might be significant shipping delays. It’s unfortunate but understandable, all things being considered. So I dropped a line via chat to thank them for their hard work and to also offer my support for whatever is needed to keep them safe during these difficult times. I encourage you to do the same.

just ordered the next % vaporfly in the green black colorway. heard mix reviews on them but decided to give them a try. are you suppose to run in them regularly? i train and run at about a 8.5 miles/pace so will these break overtime? how long do i have?

just ordered the next % vaporfly in the green black colorway. heard mix reviews on them but decided to give them a try. are you suppose to run in them regularly? i train and run at about a 8.5 miles/pace so will these break overtime? how long do i have?

ive read and been told theyre good for 150-200mi

it's mainly for races. i use old pairs of the 4%/next% (past 100 miles) for speed workouts personally.

non nike related, but sauconys endorphin pro is up for presale if anyone was interested in those

thought about getting a pair but gonna hold off for now and wait for their endorphin speed instead

via IG
56A053C4-18D2-445C-A57A-FB252763EA9C.jpeg

non nike related, but sauconys endorphin pro is up for presale if anyone was interested in those

thought about getting a pair but gonna hold off for now and wait for their endorphin speed instead
Same. May pick up the Shift as well.

Back
Top Bottom