Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Eastbay site went down as I was checking out; DSG canceled mid-transaction; NDC had "technical difficulties"; RW hasn't released theirs yet. I give up. Have some Clifton Edges showing up today, so I guess I'll just run in my new clown shoes instead.

yah got this on ndc but on the app it says i lost anyways

bs.png

same situation on my end with the app and the site. also for some reason nike wouldn't accept paypal idk if anybody else had this issue.

I’ve been seeing stuff about PayPal not working with NDC lately, seems like they’re not accepting PayPal right now from the sound of it.

I struck out on NDC, got stuck working & was sidetracked. I had NDC crash or something & never got to try anything else.

I’m still working on getting into running shape again so it’s for the best, I’d rather get the tempos & the spikes anyway at the moment I guess

I’ve been seeing stuff about PayPal not working with NDC lately, seems like they’re not accepting PayPal right now from the sound of it.
nah, the app is just trash lol.....for some reason, paypal gets unlinked as primary payment. would happen to me sporadically on one of my accounts for a while now. it's just happening on a larger scale to alotta people nowadays.

ISPA Zoom Road Warrior

The open floating heel borrows from early Nike Shox prototypes, but shifts from the boing boing effect of the pillars to incorporate double stack zoom pods and double under foot plates. In those elements, the shoe references the pioneering design of the two-hour-marathon-breaking Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next% and the energy return of the Nike Air Zoom BB NXT.
1593699637492.png

ISPA Drifter

A hybrid of Japanese traditional work boots and NIKE, Inc. innovation, the ISPA Drifter transforms the split-toe Tabi shoe into a lightweight, all-day performance vehicle for the built environment.

The split-toe upper sits on a lightweight supple foam compound that includes regrind Nike ZoomX foam — a key component of Nike’s fastest running shoes. An external webbing detail creates a stable lockdown fit and a unique fastening system allows for cinching from both the front and center of the eyestay.

The Nike ISPA Drifter releases globally September 1.

1593699903577.png

1593699921080.png

ISPA Zoom Road Warrior

The open floating heel borrows from early Nike Shox prototypes, but shifts from the boing boing effect of the pillars to incorporate double stack zoom pods and double under foot plates. In those elements, the shoe references the pioneering design of the two-hour-marathon-breaking Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next% and the energy return of the Nike Air Zoom BB NXT.
1593699637492.png

Five Hundo!!!

Back
Top Bottom