Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

zoom victory
1596554104133.png

1596554115584.png

1596554129054.png

Mango VFN via ProtosofIG

663619F0-89E9-4F66-8786-F4C2D4DE663C.jpeg

I need to see them with the Pink cw in the same image. They look damn near identical from this pic lol

The Mango/Orange color is definitely closer to orange than pink, at least that is what I saw on the Tempo Next% with this colorway.

I just ordered a pair from KicksCrew... :emoji_astonished:
$45 USD shipping to Canada :frown: We're getting so boned by Nike releases. Alphaflys never hit NDC in Canada. Super limited release, very few online options. I don't think any local shops actually got any.

$45 USD shipping to Canada :frown: We're getting so boned by Nike releases. Alphaflys never hit NDC in Canada. Super limited release, very few online options. I don't think any local shops actually got any.

To anyone that ordered from KicksCrew: Did you get an email when they were shipped? I ordered on Saturday night...it's now Wednesday and I haven't received a shipment email. And the Tempo Next% is now showing as sold out in both colorways.

To anyone that ordered from KicksCrew: Did you get an email when they were shipped? I ordered on Saturday night...it's now Wednesday and I haven't received a shipment email. And the Tempo Next% is now showing as sold out in both colorways.

I never got a confirmation email either, but I did get a text message from FedEx about 6 days after my order date with a planned delivery date. You may also be able to go on their site to see the status if you're a registered account w/ them, but think thats your only bet.

ive registered to fedex and ups and when theres something coming to my primary address with my name, it automatically gives me an email notification which is awesome because most of the time they beat the email i get from stores

specially with ups, they just have to create the label and i get an email right away

i highly recommend it to everyone

I haven't received a shipping confirmation and it sounds like I won't be.

The thirst is real :lol:.
Hope you all get your orders from KC. I'll take my chances waiting for them to show up in US hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom