Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The kids' version of Tempo is showing as Coming Soon on NDC US
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.33.11 AM.png

If any of y’all are here in Oregon keep ya *** inside. Today ain’t the day to be out running

Just had a bid accepted on GOAT for the Zoomx vaporfly next in volt.. I know there is a ton of bootlegs of this model out there. Any ways of authenticating myself? Things to look out for?

Last edited:
Just had a bid accepted on GOAT for the Zoomx vaporfly next in volt.. I know there is a ton of bootlegs of this model out there. Any ways of authenticating myself? Things to look out for?

Would be interested in a discussion of hallmarks re fakes as well...

I personally don't want to deal with 3rd party seller. It's either retail or bust for me.

doesnt goat and stockx guarantees authenticity and that is why you go through them?

i think weight might be the biggest tell-all just because id assume they cant replicate how light zoomx is unless that midsoles hollow on the fakes

I read many people are complaining about the authenticity "quality" from either Goat or StockX during the pandemic. Some received shoes with scuffs marks on them, or even dirty outsoles. But mostly it takes a lot longer to receive the shoes. I simply don't want the headache.

now i remember someone from the other thread said that they got two different shoes for the left and the right and i was thinking if someone even actually looks at them if that goes through the authenticity process :lol:

Anyone else get this? Just reserved my pair.

Attachments

• 5EB16071-F41E-4066-B843-84BC5CD06F2B.png
    5EB16071-F41E-4066-B843-84BC5CD06F2B.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 76
Grey and black pair have popped up on Nike EU as coming soon, hopefully release soon.

304411F9-249F-44EC-BC81-823449D95D01.jpeg

Nike US has Women and Kids are showing as "Coming Soon". Nothing for Mens yet, but I am assuming they are "coming soon". :lol:

Anyone who manage to cop NBY Next% with EM upper, I have question since I don't own regular Next% with vaporweave upper as comparison. Does the shoe with EM upper make your feet leaning inward more? I compare with AF and AF is more stable for my feet, meaning it doesn't make them leaning inward too much.

Anyone else get this? Just reserved my pair.

Yep, though it took them almost 2 hours to respond to me! Good thing "first come first serve" wasn't a indication of limited supply lol

Nice to hit on something after years of missing out on SNKRS/NikeLab drops/early access for things I actually wanted... And I'd never complain about a free pair of shoes. But I do find it funny that I hit on this when, if I'm being perfectly honest, had zero intentions of buying the shoe. I just wasn't interested in it.

If I want a stiffer shoe with a plate for my run on a given day, I'm almost always going to reach for a next%/alphafly instead. Why wouldn't I? And I'm probably in the minority here, but I think flyknit is overrated as an upper on running shoes for anything than easy/recovery runs (which I don't want a plated shoe for anyways). Vaporweave is by far my favorite vaporfly upper to date (haven't run in the alpha enough to rank that upper just yet. outside of how amazing the lacing setup is, anyways), but I also prefer OG vaporfly upper to the FK version by a wide, wide, wide margin. That being said... you never know how good/bad a shoe is until you run in it. Maybe I'll love it. I was super excited for the infinity and vomero 14 but ended up thinking that the former was actually a step down from the epic and the later was just straight garbage (for me, always. everyone is entitled to their own opinion since our gaits are all different). So I am excited to get it from the standpoint of I want to see how it compares to my expectations.

I really want to like the Tempo...but I think I kinda hate it. Something about the shape and feel of the heel counter really disagrees with my right foot and exacerbates my achilles issues.

Last edited:
Didn’t even catch that it was free. That’s dope.

How does Nike even decide? Honestly don’t order much from NDD anymore outside of running shoes but I do use the app for runs. Don’t ever write reviews either.

Back
Top Bottom