Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I hope they do the OG light blue/red colorway one way or another.

I saved this pic from last year. I’m not sure if it’s actually an official cw though

094D62FA-6546-4862-AB1A-CA0917A229F8.jpeg

Hiding a credit under the expand button is a little shady. Giving credit to "niketalk" is odd; like posting another IG user's content and giving credit to "Instagram."

:lol:

i am guilty of this but to my defense i usually put "via IG" when i know the person who posted the pic didnt own the pics and are just reposting it too and didnt give credit

Any word on the outsole colors? Or actually are there any cws with White or at least colored outsoles? Lol

Thanks as always, TC! Bittersweet. I’ll likely grab that colored outsole cw.

this image from last year had me HYPED seeing that they had a white outsole

1CF5DF77-B0FB-412A-9702-618BB8F3066C.jpeg

Looks like a black outsole up front. It's just really hard to see in the shadow until you zoom in.

I see it now. :emoji_confused: The White right on the front of the toe area had me fooled! :emoji_sweat_smile:

Unless, these end up on NBY, 2021 looks fairly stale compared to 2020 in terms of sneaker releases all around (retros, performance, lifestyle, etc.) thus far. It seems like I'll be after older releases and getting more swap projects done. My bank account might be relieved lol

not sure if its been mentioned or asked but are the invincibles going to be on id too?

those are product images that are available to the public, and they're not from twitter or instagram

the above colorways are men's launch colorways

yah US_11 just post those, i think the china website releases the pics early or they just datamine em

Back
Top Bottom