Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just ordered the chilis too.

I think RW is using the wrong photo for the black/white colorway. The photo on the RW website is the same colorway Connor had in one of the RW videos (), but the code (CT2228-001) is the standard black/white colorway that every other site is listing, including NDC.

Any idea if Nike.com will release this CW later on?

i tried to switch up cw but apparently nike already boxed and shipped so its too late

I ended up ordering a pair of the Ekiden colorway in addition to the chilis and will probably return the one I like the least.

I picked up a pair of the Invincibles from my running shop this morning. The white CW is nice.

I took them our for and easy run and they’re more responsive then I expected. They’re still soft but allow you to pick up the pace. The upper may not look the best but it really locks you in.

These remind me of one of my all time favorite shoes, the Lunar Trainer. The wide platform and upper material are similar.
4F278779-4179-46D7-95CF-00BF2E6137D8.jpeg
F5BBA95D-C285-4E17-8F50-D8268227F59A.jpeg
B90F3975-35A1-42DB-BFBE-0713F365BBD7.jpeg
God that heal padding looks so overdone.

you’re the kid who would bring snacks to school and never share with the other kids. :lol:

If you’re going to show off, you should share with the rest of us.
had a one time code :lol: been holding saving it for these

It’s funny im out east and these are shipping from Brooklyn. First time ever for me seeing a NDC order fulfilled from there. Maybe they switched up their logistics. Got two women’s colorway and the standard black/mens arriving tomorrow somehow

sometimes they ship from the closest store

just got my tracking and its shipping from los angeles and expected to arrive tomorrow, same thing that happened with the XIs iirc

I feel like mine always ship from the furthest possible location lol.

What is this FR code y’all are talking about??

sometimes they ship from the closest store

just got my tracking and its shipping from los angeles and expected to arrive tomorrow, same thing that happened with the XIs iirc

Mine is coming from South San Francisco and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I got tracking within an hour of ordering and they are supposed to be here by EOD tomorrow. Usually this is not the case haha

DeletedCSaccount DeletedCSaccount Which resistance band do you recommend, or which one that you're currently using? I've been trying to find one.

Tend to use any Fabric Resistance Bands I can find off amazon, normally a set of three. Using the Starwood Sports Fabric Resistance Bands Set of 3 at the moment.

I tend to find the rubber one are painful due to my hairy legs lol.

I got tracking within an hour of ordering and they are supposed to be here by EOD tomorrow. Usually this is not the case haha
Same for me. I’ll take it though.

Any one have any experience with these products? Thinking of copping but that price and no promo code :stoneface:
EA3BFC74-EDAC-44E3-BF19-0272E993787C.jpeg

Same for me. I’ll take it though.

Any one have any experience with these products? Thinking of copping but that price and no promo code :stoneface:
EA3BFC74-EDAC-44E3-BF19-0272E993787C.jpeg

I have the only review on the Nike site for the pants, and commented on them on my IG, but here's what I wrote:

"Let's call a spade a spade: these pants are expensive, but for low-light/dark conditions, they are a must-have. Like many recent pants from Nike, they run extremely big/baggy and even in my TTS, they swallowed me. For running/active pants, I prefer the jogger/sleek/slim fit, and in order to get that, I had to go down a full size. I didn't lose much in the waist or inseam, so if you like a more traditional jogger fit (not the baggy look of today), I highly recommend going down a size. You'll be glad you did."

Back
Top Bottom