Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

It’s interesting that they went back to specific Men’s and Women’s cws. I thought all cws would be unisex for the VFN2...

Some colourways didn't sell at all well for women in the Next%, so seems to be a push just like the Women designed kits for the world cup in 2019 to sell more by doing Women favoured colourways

Some colourways didn't sell at all well for women in the Next%, so seems to be a push just like the Women designed kits for the world cup in 2019 to sell more by doing Women favoured colourways

Ahhh! I like the move! Hopefully, this means more will go to the outlets. The only shoes that I haven’t seen or rarely see there are the VFN and AF.

Since there are Women’s cws now, are there any differences with the tech specs?

Also are these finally releasing?
A89BC6E3-6626-4D72-9468-8A648C7427E0.jpeg

9552EDED-B85A-4698-8947-D1E27237853B.jpeg

Last edited:

I don't know for sure yet, but I'm wondering if the white/black version with the interesting swoosh is actually the olympic colorway

welp looks like gon have to wait for another disco ont he invincibles but in the meantime i got the IR2s and after some bogus email for the extra 20% off first order discount, got it to below $100

this will have to do and make for a good back to back daily combo with the invincibles

ir2.png

Used my last med 20% off coupon on the Platinum and MC INVCs... Now, I have to hope Nike messes up an order for a 20% off coupon now. :emoji_sweat_smile:

The reduced 10% is better than nothing I suppose *shrugs

Super bummed cause I had the Invincible from JR in my cart and hesitated for 10 mins and boom....gone.....

For yall that ordered, may the force be with you.....hopefully they ship....

details on pants?

I have the only review on the Nike site for the pants, and commented on them on my IG, but here's what I wrote:

"Let's call a spade a spade: these pants are expensive, but for low-light/dark conditions, they are a must-have. Like many recent pants from Nike, they run extremely big/baggy and even in my TTS, they swallowed me. For running/active pants, I prefer the jogger/sleek/slim fit, and in order to get that, I had to go down a full size. I didn't lose much in the waist or inseam, so if you like a more traditional jogger fit (not the baggy look of today), I highly recommend going down a size. You'll be glad you did."

Following his sizing advice. I’m a TTS medium and a Small fit me perfect in These. I’ve wore them 3x already and I’m extremely happy with them.

FYI: The invincibles and Hoka recovery slides have almost identical cush softness. The invincibles have that awesome bounce though.

New colourway bellow for women also just made available in EU. I foresee loads of colouways popping up very soon, Nike know how to strike while the iron's hot.

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 17.27.07.png

New colourway bellow for women also just made available in EU. I foresee loads of colouways popping up very soon, Nike know how to strike while the iron's hot.

Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 17.27.07.png

Need more colors in men’s in the US though.
Nike may be striking while the iron is hot, but at retail, two pair of these is probably enough until significant markdowns. If I can get 900+ miles out of them like the Infinity React, I might have to bite on another pair eventually. Fingers crossed for a men’s all white pair.

Back
Top Bottom