Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I've had the ZoomX Invincible for about a week and put about 30 mi on them so far. I love the ride and the stability, but have noticed that the material near the top eyelet is wearing like crazy on the left shoe. Has anyone else noticed this kind of wear on theirs? Or is my pair defective?

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpg
    IMG_1528.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 735
I officially retract my negative reviews of the Invincibles from last week. Now that they're broken in, and I got longer laces put on them, they've become long distance beasts for my runs. I wish the upper was a little better, but their sole is fire once it molds to your foot. I'll definitely grab another pair once better colors drop.

Owners of both:

Whats the consensus of Zoom Tempo Next% vs Invincible's? :nerd:

PO

Tempo is lighter, significantly faster, slightly firmer yet bouncier in feel from the air pods in the forefoot plus composite plate.
Invincible is squishy, protective, slightly more stable with the wider footprint and good for easy/moderate runs. I don't feel like I can run easy in the Tempo Next, but I can do so quite easily in the Invincible.

unfortunately, it looks like there's another delay of around a month for the vaporfly next% 2 general release in the us

Is that for the white limited release color that happened a few days ago or the new while and silver/platinum color posted above?

Well, I finally got to go for my first run in my Invincibles today, even though I got them on day 1 haha! :emoji_grin:

I've been injured all year and I'm starting physical therapy tomorrow, but was able to get 1 single mile in tonight and they felt incredible. It's been hard just having them sit on the shelf all this time!

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs as well!

Yeah, they are super cush. I don't get the 'power killing' feeling edbud talked about. Also, the laces are the perfect size for me in a 13. 🤷‍♂️

Received some mango next% this morning as a back up in case I didn’t get the next2 on this mornings drop.

Immediately I felt the sizing was smaller than my ekiden pair. On comparison it appears to be a significantly smaller shoe. Granted the ekiden has 150+ miles but I can tell that the fit (length) is smaller, feels like the uk10 I tried in the og colour drop. (Both shoes in photos are uk10.5).

Is this a thing?

Sorry if it’s been discussed already.

Looks like I’m gonna have to grab a half size up in the 2 if the last has changed.

Attachments

• 9043AD3F-C799-4DE7-95D5-532ED2F28994.jpeg
    9043AD3F-C799-4DE7-95D5-532ED2F28994.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 2827329D-1798-4A28-9C68-C6DD984030BF.jpeg
    2827329D-1798-4A28-9C68-C6DD984030BF.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 496
Back
Top Bottom