Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

(I have a pair already but this might be of interest to some of you)

IMG_8882.jpg

30% off is very generous. Good price, might bite. If the 30% worked off the new next% 2 that would be a no brainer.

Yeah that's a shame. Was surprised, as the invincible, the original next% and alphafly were all included.

Do I buy the VFN1 BRS or Mango at -30% ? Size up from Peg Turbo 2 size ? So many questions … 😅

Wow, price notwithstanding, VFNs are really awkward to walk around in. Props.

Yeah. I don’t feel much support in the heel area. But not a discomfort thing walking around in them.

I was also able to get them for $200 with a NDC 20% off coupon I had that was about to expire.

I tried to wear VF as casual walking shoes, but it just doesn't work for me. The "wobley" feeling while standing still kinda give me motion sickness. Also, the outsole makes squeeky noise when walking on smooth surface like the one at hospital floor.

I've got a couple of beat up flyknit ones that I tried to wear casually, but they felt too weird and unstable. Alphas feel better for casual but are just too clunky.

Just order the VFN1 BRS in my regular size, we’ll see, thanks for the heads up re the discount :smile:

YOLO. If it brightens your day, bring it.

Yeah, I wore them for a good amount of time today and didn’t feel unstable or loose at all. Won’t be my “everyday casual” shoe. Every now and then, I will wear them.

I might even run in them for it’s intended purpose. Just have to get used to them as they are definitely different feeling for casual use.

i got no problem wearing plated shoes casually, the ZFs and current Endo speeds i could wear and walk with all day long, makes me walk fast so if youre coming to disneyland with me you better be able to keep pace

Back
Top Bottom