Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Me too. Saw the Gyakusou clothing line on instagram, colours which match the shoes. Might pick up the shorts and jacket if they do ones that match the green pair (only saw the red and blue matching clothes). Pics via Vaporflyworldwide.

19793F51-565C-4D85-9E38-E6A4B9A2B221.jpeg
7DD349D8-363F-4E8E-99B9-CA8F0327DE00.jpeg
0266C027-255A-471F-A7EB-99B0A1BAB094.jpeg
Random question, do you ever run with a fully matching outfit like in this photo? I ask because sometimes I look in the mirror and realize everything looks super coordinated lol and wonder if it looks cool or not. EDIT: see photo I posted further down

Last edited:
Yea, let's make a heavier version of our race shoe and charge more for it... Nike logic. 🙄 You can keep that ****.

Aren’t Gyakusou variants more streetwear hypebeast shoes? Only Gyakusous I recall were the same as their ‘normal’ variants were the Zoom Fly SP, Lunar Epic and the Free back in the day.

EDIT: One of my favorite running photos of all time… this man went all in!

Last edited:
Random question, do you ever run with a fully matching outfit like in this photo? I ask because sometimes I look in the mirror and realize everything looks super coordinated lol and wonder if it looks cool or not. EDIT: see photo I posted further down

i do for the most part color-wise, even my hat is usually the same color as my top most of the time

i also play ball in matching gear…

1625209510668.jpeg

The most important thing is that you feel cool 8) lol

The most important thing is that you feel cool 8) lol

this is very true for race day. If I feel confident, I’ll likely do well when pushing myself to the limit. And if my apparel can help with that, I don’t care what anyone else thinks or how much it costs.

However when it comes to training, out comes the Target shorts and old race participation tech shirts 😂 occasionally I’ll pull out something fancier for a tougher workout to help inspire me.

this is very true for race day. If I feel confident, I’ll likely do well when pushing myself to the limit. And if my apparel can help with that, I don’t care what anyone else thinks or how much it costs.

However when it comes to training, out comes the Target shorts and old race participation tech shirts 😂 occasionally I’ll pull out something fancier for a tougher workout to help inspire me.
It’s all about looking cool in the race pictures 😂 that’s all that matters

It was for marijuana. Oh man... alcohol was removed from the WADA banned substances list in 2018. And hey, chew caffeine gum right on the start line, that's no prob. Nicotine is fine too. Have spectators right next to the track drinking their beers, no worries there.. But have any trace of THC in your system, well that goes against the spirit of the sport.

The Gyakusou stuff has always been heinously ugly in my estimation. Not sure why it gets the hype it does, but I suppose there's something for everyone.

Yeah, for some of those price points I’d go with a classic-looking Tracksmith shirt or shorts, but I’m more of a traditionalist/minimalist.

On that note, I’d love to see Nike do more retro-themed stuff with modern tech/materials.

Yeah, for some of those price points I’d go with a classic-looking Tracksmith shirt or shorts, but I’m more of a traditionalist/minimalist.

On that note, I’d love to see Nike do more retro-themed stuff with modern tech/materials.
What’s the tracksmith stuff like? Been eyeing up the OTQ singlet and shorts for a while, love the classic look

Back
Top Bottom