Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Good to know. Thanks for the sizing insight!

Definitely ordering these:

Runoffs :emoji_writing_hand::emoji_sunglasses: inspired by my favorite Jordan model and colorway of all time!
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Playoff.png

My only gripe is the Black traction/outsole portion... :emoji_confused: I try to avoid "plain" cws when ordering NBYs, but this was my plan from the get-go in anticipation for these to be customizable on NBY.

gncbkv.jpeg

2bd56734705705d55e52c20122875bd8.jpg

^ I had the same one… except I didn’t standard swoosh. I think that translucent swoosh with the squiggles on it is going to look crappy with the clear portion of it.

^ I had the same one… except I didn’t standard swoosh. I think that translucent swoosh with the squiggles on it is going to look crappy with the clear portion of it.

True. I’ll be opting for the traditional Swooshes for that design. Overall, I’m aiming for two Flyknit uppered and one EM uppered designs now.

I thought the NBYs would be more expensive to be honest. I’ll be ordering at least three.

I can't remember exactly but I feel like they were more expensive last time round. But I do remember codes working on them, so hopefully it's the same this time and I can bring the price down further.

Nic
All sizes of the Gyakusou still available after 1h30.

Btw, first race with my VFN1 BRS2 on Sunday. 10k, didn’t break 40 unfortunately but I did a new PR at 40:37.

I won’t take the Gyakusous, I’ll wait for the Streakfly :smile:
Congrats on the new 10k pr the sub 40 is definitely there and will come!

Reactions: xbx
Now showing on Nike uk, damn this month is going to be expensive, don’t tell the gf 😂

Last edited:
All sizes of the Gyakusou still available after 1h30.

Btw, first race with my VFN1 BRS2 on Sunday. 10k, didn’t break 40 unfortunately but I did a new PR at 40:37.

I won’t take the Gyakusous, I’ll wait for the Streakfly :smile:
Finally did it with my VFN2 Breaking2 colorway some weeks ago. Imagined this was kind of fitting 😅
Good luck for getting this 40 soon!

Reactions: xbx
They're everywhere in FSR. I'm going wait for a code or a discount. No rush. Get those By You orders in first.

Thank goodness that was an easy scoop! I hope they sit, so I could repurchase triples! lol

Now, I hope that the NBYs will be as easy!

Has Gyakusou stuff ever had high resale though? A quick search on StockX doesn’t turn up anything crazy. And these VFN collabs are already ridiculously priced, with a pretty divisive (love/hate) design.

I really want to thank Nike for not making these in a 14. I was on the fence & probably would have caved but you saved me 300+.

Gyakusous are cartable on NDC now. The medical professional promo is NOT applicable to them though :/

Has Gyakusou stuff ever had high resale though? A quick search on StockX doesn’t turn up anything crazy. And these VFN collabs are already ridiculously priced, with a pretty divisive (love/hate) design.
I swear last year they were going for a decent amount but now they’re available will affect the price as they’re no longer hard to come by, I’m not a fan of the design personally

In the USA, can customize but only have a "coming soon" designation. Did I miss out already?

Wanted to do a USA-based colorway w/ the Olympic touches, so all for the squiggle swooshes.

nikeid

Back
Top Bottom