Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Controversial I had TTS and half size down and much preferred the half size down

If you can find any instore I suggest trying both sizes and seeing for yourself
Definitely try them on if you can. My friend went half down and at step-in it seemed fine, but after running in them a couple times, he had regrets.

Use code RUNFORALL20 for discount on select Nike running shoes...

Screenshot_20220607-154110_Twitter.jpg

Controversial I had TTS and half size down and much preferred the half size down

If you can find any instore I suggest trying both sizes and seeing for yourself

Agreed with trying em on first if at all possible.

I went half size down and they work for me, though snug. I wouldn’t want my TTS as it’d be too loose but somewhere between the two sizes would probably be perfect for me.

I’m a couple runs in and they haven’t necessarily stretched out, but they feel great around my feet.

For those asking about sizing on streak fly, I’d get the same size as flyknit racer, if that helps. I’ve been finding stuff fits differently now in Nike running shoes. I used to almost always be +0.5 up in my Nike running shoes from the flyknit racers (Pegasus, lunaracers, lunar tempos, anything considered a Nike running shoe). However, recent Nike running shoes like the Streakfly and the Pegasus trail 3, kiger, wild horse, I’ve gotten the same size as my flyknit racers, and they fit fantastically. The only exception is the next%, which I get +0.5 from the racers.

Yeah, I'm more hyped about the Zegama, too. Alpha 2 Proto confirmed as COMING SOON, and Nike app listed them as a product (says no available atm). I'll be surprised if they are not released in June.

One of the things that worries me about the zegama is the upper. That lacing area near the tongue looks stiff. Hopefully it’s not too plasticity like some of their other trail shoes.

Back
Top Bottom