Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

RW is showing the orange ZF5 and Streakfly as coming soon with a release date of Sept 1. I really like these CWs. I’m going to try to pick up both models.

just in case you were impatient and didn't want to wait another week

PXL_20220828_233218613~2.jpg

I wore mine out for a hike today… I actually really like them so far.
I haven't had a chance to get a trail run in them yet, but I love wearing them around so far. If they perform well, I might pick up another color to run in and keep these for casual.

I haven't had a chance to get a trail run in them yet, but I love wearing them around so far. If they perform well, I might pick up another color to run in and keep these for casual.

buddy of mine got a pair and really liked them on the trails, said they felt really protective and despite the high stack, pretty stable. just lacks the speed but it a big deal since these should be targeted as a cushy long run shoe. no wet trails so can’t comment on that but i’m planning on picking up a pair for dry trails and my hikes as well

Are these two different AFN2 cws? via US11

Men's
IMG_5347.JPG

Women's
IMG_5346.JPG

The men's appears more Crimson, while the women's appears more Orange. Will both genders receive both cws?

Last edited:
Are these two different AFN2 cws? via US11

Men's
IMG_5347.JPG

Women's
IMG_5346.JPG

The men's appears more Crimson, while the women's appears more Orange. Will both genders receive both cws?
That is strange. In the Australia Nike App the more red one you’ve pictured for Mens is under as the womens 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone know if there is Nike Air Zoom Tempo NEXT % Part 2 on the way?
I could have swore someone posted pics of a pair sometime ago in this thread, but I could be mistaken.

PO
No word on a v2, the prior pics & vid were a proto Peg 39 upper on a Tempo 1 midsole/outsole posted by T TFXCshoes

I got my Pegasus natures in today…. I was fearing the worst based on some of the reviews but to be honest I was pleasantly surprised. The one downside is the ball of my ankle hits the outside of the upper, so I think I’m going to have to toss some thicker insoles in there. The cushion is very nice though.

buddy of mine got a pair and really liked them on the trails, said they felt really protective and despite the high stack, pretty stable. just lacks the speed but it a big deal since these should be targeted as a cushy long run shoe. no wet trails so can’t comment on that but i’m planning on picking up a pair for dry trails and my hikes as well
First trail run tonight and I really liked them. A lot of bite in the dry, rocky, and sandy stuff. Reviews say the traction blows in the wet so I doubt they'll see snow.

My guess is that either there are zoom x scraps in there or the carrier foam has a pretty big impact. Either way the cushion is somewhere between zoom x in VF N% and react foam, which is actually surprisingly decent on the trails.

PXL_20220831_005754975.jpg

I’ve had my zegamas for a few months now and the traction isn’t great in damp conditions awesome for dry trails tho!

The day nike put a vibram megagrip outsole on a trail shoe will be glorious

FF7C4D1A-FDA1-4270-B60C-2F29AFB8D91F.png
8F0B5C99-694E-4148-BF47-F877A11533A5.png

As per previous poster, it seems they were correct, different CW showing for men and womens, but their color description is the same. The dilemma when you semi want both 😬

Back
Top Bottom