Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

they have a few sizes on ndc but wont let me add the size 10

on the app though, i can add and checkout a 9.5 but im afraid thats a tad small so imma pass

Managed to grab the Alphafly 3 Volt Colorway this morning and am having mild regrets. Probably aint fast enough to see any real benefit but we shall see

Man, I ran in the AFN2s two days ago for a decent pace (for me) at 6',50"/mile in progression run. I ended up with blisters on my arches. I felt like I had to embrace the rigidity of them throughout the run. After that run, my Garmin suggested that I needed 72hrs of rest. However, I said...

Eff that...
power-hayden-christensen.gif

So last night, I ran in the AFN1s on the same course with pretty much an identical run and purpose. It felt so much more pleasurable. BY about mile 3, I started to feel like a Super Saiyan LOL. However, I averaged 6',39"/mile. It makes me want to stock up on the AFN1! lol

Would've been even doper if you had captured it on the tread mill in motion lol. That colorway doesn't look bad.

Looks like it's sold out. So is it strictly a race shoe or utilitarian like the original.

First of all, they're athletic performance shoes. It does make sense to wear them to, you know, a gym. That's a very odd and misplaced criticism.

Second, I expected these to "gain" the cracked paint after wear, but I was a little disappointed to see them arrive that way with the cracks and creases before they were even worn. My other Alphaflys didn't have that problem.
1712775095699.png

Last edited:
First of all, they're athletic performance shoes. It does make sense to wear them to, you know, a gym. That's a very odd and misplaced criticism.

Second, I expected these to "gain" the cracked paint after wear, but I was a little disappointed to see them arrive that way with the cracks and creases before they were even worn. My other Alphaflys didn't have that problem.
1712775095699.png
Yeaaa I don’t get why these came like that either.. my wife was saying she thinks this is the look Nike was going for 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom