NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

Swung by NikeID Studio in NYC, asked when the mesh is coming back, employee said March 20th on the dot. The current "winter" color options will beupdated to "spring" colors soon as well (brighter colors, more options, etc).

I'm sure we've had problems with employees before, but an actual date was interesting--

***** UPDATE ******

First info from cubanbee :
3 colors of mesh. white/grey/black
6 (I think) colors of nubuck.
Added the Cortez to the line up.
3 colors of 'twill' swoosh
8 colors of another material called "glazed pull-up"

He's right on... I stopped by NTNY and asked what the deal was and the guy gave me more or less the same answer cubanbee posted. The mesh is limited tothe 90's, and its just those 3 colors... white would be fine with me, but they haven't really updated the colors for the rest of the shoe. There arestill too many earthy/dark tones for my taste, I was hoping they would bring back lightning and other bright suedes.

Anyways, sorry for the mistaken hype... Looks like I'll still regret not making more HOA when I had the chance...

and price goes back to $90!!
tongue.gif

Thanks for the info. Any idea if there Spring colors are the ones they are currently using for the other Air maxes, like 95, 360, Tailwinds...or are some brandnew ones that are not available yet?

I can only hope for a price drop, but I doubt it. Not with everything else going up in price and staying there.

no, i bet they'll be $175 and just ot screw us over, they'll raise the minimum for free shipping to $180......

if they drop in price then maybe. as much as i love mesh ( i think i have 2 pair of non mesh air maxes) i can justify paying 130 for a air max 1 or air max 90jmhi

I'll be excited after I see the colorways and if the price is not raised. It is high enough as it is. Why are they trying to price us out of the market?

if this is going to be on ndc its going to be crazy like the first time around. sold out everyday and sizes go up at certain times of day

^Ah those were the days... $80-90 for AM87's and 90's, people ordering like five pair a week, refershing the browser every day at 4 pm trying to snagyour size. If I could go back I would order so many pairs, forget this $140 crap and terrible materials. I might still have to order one or two pairs pricedrop or no.

Back
Top Bottom