NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

o0b37m.gif

*sigh* they added the af25low to the id.....

when will they change the options for the air max its been a long time already im tired of looking at all patent and denim, croc and aligator

3 colors of mesh. white/grey/black
6 (I think) colors of nubuck.
Added the Cortez to the line up.
3 colors of 'twill' swoosh
8 colors of another material called "glazed pull-up"

cubanbee, I'm guessing you're talking about the Studio, not NikeID.com? I know you're typically up on what's going on at the studio. Or wereyou talking about the site?

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

3 colors of mesh. white/grey/black
6 (I think) colors of nubuck.
Added the Cortez to the line up.
3 colors of 'twill' swoosh
8 colors of another material called "glazed pull-up"

too bad, no orange, blue or dark grey mesh... not even khaki.....oh well.
price?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when will they change the options for the air max its been a long time already im tired of looking at all patent and denim, croc and aligator
link? i cant find it.

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

link? i cant find it.

it's not too hard to find. Just go to new products.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

cubanbee, I'm guessing you're talking about the Studio, not NikeID.com? I know you're typically up on what's going on at the studio. Or were you talking about the site?

Sorry for the confusion..
Yes, that is for the ID Studio.

Dear Nike:

I'm sorry i did not purchase more air maxes when the option was there years ago

Please bring back the same options, i SWEAR i will get a total of 10 air maxes if you bring it back, and for the same price

regards

-Daaznfella

....if only it were that simple =(

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Dear Nike:

I'm sorry i did not purchase more air maxes when the option was there years ago

Please bring back the same options, i SWEAR i will get a total of 10 air maxes if you bring it back, and for the same price

regards

-Daaznfella

....if only it were that simple =(
I feel the same exact way....

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

link? i cant find it.

it's not too hard to find. Just go to new products.
Oh I thought they were just regular air force's but there different
sick.gif

o well no mesh...i can save my money now. but how come when you go to the members only section, when you click on the dunks it says. "That does not appearto be a valid product id: please try again later"

^^^ I got the same thing. Possible they took down the dunk premium and waiting to put up a air max 1 or 90???

I'm kinda glad it hasn't come back. Just more bandwagon kids that alot of us have to compete with if mesh is ever brought back online. It wasn'ttooooo hard to nab a pair a few years back, imagine how hectic it would be now??

I'm not real fussed if it doesn't come back, I made sure I got what I wanted given the options first time around. I just wished Nike's QC was alotbetter than it is. Recent retro's like the laser blue 90's and OG CW structures are flaking already.

as long as it comes back b4 summer starts ill be happy... i dont think it will be hard to get a pair you just gotta pick the right day to order maybe on acountdown release day lol

Originally Posted by JMD81

I'm kinda glad it hasn't come back. Just more bandwagon kids that alot of us have to compete with if mesh is ever brought back online. It wasn't tooooo hard to nab a pair a few years back, imagine how hectic it would be now??

I'm not real fussed if it doesn't come back, I made sure I got what I wanted given the options first time around. I just wished Nike's QC was alot better than it is. Recent retro's like the laser blue 90's and OG CW structures are flaking already.
what are you talking about! personally i couldn't care less what others wear or do. why would it get hectic? your talking about it as if they werelimited. these are id's so that means the options will continue to be available till they decide to take it off --which is a good half year's time--which is more than enough time to order a pair of id's.

I didn't say they were limited at all. Don't you remember it getting to a stage where there was an influx of orders and Nike decided to stop the flowand released a certain allocation everyday? Kids were sitting at their computers refreshing their page in the hope to get their order in.

And besides, the hype around air maxes is alot bigger than what it was a few years ago. ALOT bigger.

in case everyone forgot their are a bunch of dope Air Max's currently on iD.

if u cant make a good colorway from the available colors thats your own fault.

2mqng4y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom