Nike's LeBron Sneakers to Test $300 Limit

Ya'll are hilarious. Nike mad? They're laughing at all purchasers.

Don't think Nike will be profitable in the long run? They been around since 72, you think they'll drop overnight? :rofl: :rofl:

If they're moving at $250 it makes all the sense in the world to increase the price

Since this will be well publicized you can bet dudes will cop just to stunt. Same reason dope boys was coppin $200 foams in the '90s

Look for the Jordan XIs to be $200 by '14.

Last edited:
Hard to justify these prices, even for retro's. Only scoop if I can get discount, just got the White/Black/Red IV's the other day for $105 and still felt like I got a raw deal :smh:.

JB/Nike making it easy to pass on a lot of things, funny thing is where are all these youngins getting the cash to buy these. Probably ruining their credit to own a pair of shoes.

roll.gif

I wasnt going to pay 250 for the elite 9s and I liked them so Im definitely not putting out 300 for whatever else Nike can kiss my #%$@

The Hyperdunk+ 2012's are selling pretty well even at the $250 price tag, so a $65 increase for the brand's biggest star's signature shoe is not all that mind-blowing. The LeBron 10's are gonna sell in a similar way the Hyperdunks are, and will sell out if they're limited.

people didn't buy a shoe for 170 so it totally makes sense to up the tag to 250.. hmm.
they are just begging for these to hit the sale racks.

From a performance standpoint, it might seem justifiable. Wouldn't be me dropping that bread though.

smh and once the limited joints come out dudes gonna see how fast they stab someone on the line instead of jumping on the line for them. I wanted them Foam rookies thinking they just some take downs to the og foams but i saw price im like f out here.

Wow just cause it has some stupid gimmick of what you're vertical is they charge 315. Nike is trippin. Who honestly even cares about that. I just want some shoes that keep me and my cankles from being sprained.

Charge me an extra 140 just so I can see how high I jump?
The only people who care about their vertical probably already know that ****
I dont wear sneakers to jump, I wear them so the jumps cant see my toes

Lol

I laugh at people who still buy into this crap. Glad I'm over that stage.

same

I wanted to get the Summit Lake Lebrons or whatever they're called and saw they were 120...for ******g kids shoes...i passed on those...wouldn't even get them if they were on sale...that would have been the first pair i bought in years...

There still sell out regardless of price

Sadly this.

The reason Nike can raise these prices is because they can.
Who's going to stop them?

With Foamposites hitting 200+, the people who spend their money on these releases aren't looking to drop off anytime soon.
If dudes are willing to spend that kinda money, they're not really concerned with the price.
It's all about the look,hype, whatever reason to piss $300.

There still sell out regardless of price

Sadly this.

The reason Nike can raise these prices is because they can.
Who's going to stop them?

With Foamposites hitting 200+, the people who spend their money on these releases aren't looking to drop off anytime soon.
If dudes are willing to spend that kinda money, they're not really concerned with the price.
It's all about the look,hype, whatever reason to piss $300.
:smh: really sad, makes me wonder why I'm still on this website reading about this stuff

Back
Top Bottom