Nike's LeBron Sneakers to Test $300 Limit

ppl will still buy. just slap limited on the shoes and they will sell out right away and then be listed on ebay/cl/nt marketplace.

Pretty much...especially if it's a flashy new colorway of the Brons, people still throw their money at Nike. :smh:

By the time Nike reaches the Bron 15's his shoe will be $500 looking like these...

Last edited:
:rofl: at dudes that still drop this kind of money on kicks. Even $150 on crappy JB retros is ridiculous. I stopped buying A LOT of nike products simply cause of all the price hikes. Even with simple workout clothes these dudes are charging way too much. **** outta here.

:rofl: at dudes that still drop this kind of money on kicks. Even $150 on crappy JB retros is ridiculous. I stopped buying A LOT of nike products simply cause of all the price hikes. Even with simple workout clothes these dudes are charging way too much. **** outta here.

I couldnt agree more. The only nike stuff I buy are vapors for tennis (cop on sale only) and I bought some janoski's a year ago (I find the SB sneakers to be well made usually). Nike charges like 80 dollars for a Federer polo and like 60ish for the shorts. I couldnt believe it when I saw the price of the polo. Dudes really playing tennis in an 80 dollar shirt? I havent bought a Jordan sneaker since 2007 or something. The quality is :x and the price increases were the nail in the coffin.

I buy a lot more adidas now. The quality on adidas products is great and far better than most nike stuff. I still like a lot of Nike's designs be it shoes and clothes especially, but anything full priced from them is a rip off and their quality is slacking for the price they charge. Shame on the dudes who bought lebron elites and will buy the X+. **** is a joke.

Last edited:
Nike/JB pushing limits

Haven't bought anything in awhile but I'm hoping Lil Wayne gets all of the hipsters to start wearing Supras again

Annoying, I want to get a pair of lebrons to hoop in but can't justify paying the crazy prices. Even the cheaper versions are crazy overpriced.

Sig shoes should be $150 max

damb.. i can't even buy sig shoes no more... even the other sig shoes are like 180 now

i was pushing it paying 130 for em

chuck taylors it is (srs)

Nike is clearly taking advantage with those kind of prices. They can go screw themselves with that $300+ nonsense. :smh:

Nike/JB pushing limits

Haven't bought anything in awhile but I'm hoping Lil Wayne gets all of the hipsters to start wearing Supras again

Well damn, $100? :x :stoneface: :smh:

Jordan basketball shorts aren't even all that to begin with, Terrible sizing, Shorts are always big. Couldn't even wash them a few times before starting to see the terrible quality.

Even though they're almost the same product, Nike basketball shorts >

people are just gonna be showing up to lines to rob people... 50 people in line all with $315 + tax in there pocket... and u know at least 50% are carrying straight cash :smh:

3 of the 4 $250 Elite IX pairs went on sale/can be found below retail.

I still buy shoes here and there but with buying online from the major sites on RD being nearly impossible, so many pairs releasing every weekend and price point it's whatever at this point.

Last edited:
This is pretty wierd, especially because of the anticipated rise in revenue due to the olympics and merchandise linked to it.

But 300 for a sneaker? Especially a basketball sneaker, no way, that's near Prada and Gucci money...

Lebron straight laughing at you fools that are willing to pay that price.

8ytfdz.gif

Nike didn't get to where they are by being idiots... the know what they're doing.

Where's jmadidas to make sense of all this, and Steez the dude that used to post up how many pairs of a certain shoe was sold.

Back
Top Bottom