Nike's LeBron Sneakers to Test $300 Limit

175 is my limit. I like to have nice things, but for 300, 400 for a pair, thats just too much

Cant wait to see what happens when they release and it becomes major media news. I've already accepted it though, I was blown away by it when I first heard a couple of months ago but now its meh. The worst part is that all the great colorways will be for the plus version only most likely.

Lebron is going to have a $500 shoe by the time he retires. Bank on it. 300 is foolish, but guess what... a fool and his money are soon parted.

You'll be 315$ worth of coolness though.

:lol:

Sophmore year in HS i believe it was, I finally had common sense.

:rofl:

Enjoy.

Makes me glad that i've grown out of shoes.. I heard its been real bad past couple of yrs.. Its become heavily mainstream and i thought 07/08/09 was bad....

The only thing id pay 200ish for , is foamposites...

Last edited:
kinda makes me look back fondly on the days of when you had to be official to hold down something like that.

$140 sneakers which 2.5 million people will buy

Or

$315 sneakers which only 300 thousand people will buy.

Nike brand is screwing themselves. The pricier the sneaker's the less people that will buy them.

I don't even buy sneakers anymore unless I can get a discount. No way in hell am I paying retail for some of these over-priced sneakers.

If I have to miss out, OH WELL, life goes on. 

:rofl:
Enjoy.
Makes me glad that i've grown out of shoes.. I heard its been real bad past couple of yrs.. Its become heavily mainstream and i thought 07/08/09 was bad....
The only thing id pay 200ish for , is foamposites...

I really really hate what the foamposites have become. That would be the last pair of shoes id buy. People literally have no clue why they are what they are. They just buy them because everyone has them and think they're doing it with the amount of cash they wasted on them.

$140 sneakers which 2.5 million people will buy

Or

$315 sneakers which only 2.5 million people will buy.

Nike brand is doing it.

Last edited:
The sad part is that these shoes cost so much and give so little. I'd rather have a McFly with self-lacing technology than the garbage that goes into "Nike+"

Any reason for the falling stock?

Overpriced sneakers that aren't moving because of outrageous price points.

The only Lebrons that move off shelves are the ones that come limited in quantities and are tagged as "limited". Thats not enough for Nike to survive, as much as people like the believe so...

They're making thousands of GR lebrons for $190 and only a few hundred for $210.

You got almost thousands of $200 product just sitting on shelves? Thats dumb.

Nike's cash cow with "limited" hype is about to bite them in the ***

Nike is already testing out the water with the $250 Hyperdunk+ Sport Pack, $110 more than the regular 2012 Hyperdunks w/o the chip. The 2013 Lebron will have this same chip and those who wants that chip will pay for it. There will probably be a regular version that is also $110 cheaper, which would be cheaper than the Lebron 9 Elite Edition.

:lol: at anyone who buys at that price that is car payment money
This move might work though with some limited colorways (like the MV/SB 9 elites)
And the high price point will make the regular version look like a bargain :smh:

k0h93q.gif

This is getting beyond out of hand...

The sad thing is that they'll continue to sell.

So glad I'm out of the shoe game and finally see the light no need to waste any more money.

i mean somebodys gonna buy them right?

look at all the resellers on eBay reselling sneakers for that price and more 
mean.gif

either Nike is getting greedy or our countries dollar is falling... or both 

$315 price tag plus tax comes out to $340. That's just insane I could use that money for rent or my tuition instead. Easy pass on that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom