Nike's new RSVP process

The new method will be cracked as well, but it will take a real programmer, someone who is familiar with image processing, not someone who took a computer programming class in HS. Once it does, it will ultimately be sold once the right person gets a hold of it and sees dollar signs.

I appreciate the info. so basically its jus a shortcut of a shortcut? how do u even get this program?

You buy it or make it.

The new method will be cracked as well, but it will take a real programmer, someone who is familiar with image processing, not someone who took a computer programming class in HS. Once it does, it will ultimately be sold once the right person gets a hold of it and sees dollar signs.

This is true, but even processing the image itself will take some time and it deff will cost more than the other bots.

Last edited:
Yeah, there is definitely some shadiness with this and in store raffles for employees. :smh:
I'm gonna tell you guys this coming straight from a niketown employee's eyes. It's harder for us to get shoes as well. We can't hold pairs like you guys are thinking. The employee raffle on gives away like maybe 4-5 pairs depending on a shoe and we definitely can't hold anything else. The shoes are locked in a closet where only managers can open therefore we can't hold/hide anything y'all. If we don't win raffle or RSVP we must wait till Monday for discount or until it becomes first come first serve after RSVP is over and still pay retail. It's definitely not rigged though. Maybe for 21 mercer but what I just said is the general niketown process.

Y'all do know that working for a niketown does not make it easier to get launch shoes. We cannot hold pairs like you guys are thinking lol

I think first come first serve is better because we can actually see who is a head of us in line. Look if a guy shows up a hour or two before me or even a day or 2 I can live with that.  He or she was more dedicated then me. That's fine with me because they put the work in to get them.

I wonder if it'll ever come back to this. Some great memories spent camping in line!

There's something about buying online through a bot or automated service that feels cheap.
Am I alone in this?

As a Computer Science Major, Nike can try all they want, there is NO WAY to truly stop a bot LOL
happy.gif

Computer Image deciphering is very complex which will keep people from selling RSVP's and many from owning their own personal bot for awhile.

I am actually waiting on a response from Chronos, and Memphis. I respect both them dudes and even tho most hate on Memphis I respect his opinion and hustle. He isnt one but I can respect am honest thief, lol.

I just wanna hear what y'all got to say? What is your next fix? Please fill us in.

And thanks to the both of you for cracking the RSVP process the first time around, really appreciate it.

S/O to all the lames who cried and complained and made YT videos and threads and @ Nike on Twitter and signed petitions all over not being able to buy sneakers.

As a Computer Science Major, Nike can try all they want, there is NO WAY to truly stop a bot LOL
happy.gif
Nike doesn't care about stopping the bots - at least not directly. On some level, they likely realize that they can't, so why try? It's not practical, and Nike knows that. So their stratagem is much more subtle, more calculated. 

Those sitting around anxiously waiting for some kid with a ABDFJKHSDJKHDF+++++++++ certification from Bunker Hill community college to create the next great "Nike-buster" so you can get your glow-in-the-dark IVs with a little less effort might just get your wish. But don't expect to get it for free, or for $20 and a kind word of thanks. 

And that, gentlemen, is Nike's plan. Not to stop folks from creating bots, rather to make it cost prohibitive for folks to use them. 

Just my two cents though. 

Last edited:
lol..this is still technology based. bots will most likely be in beta in two weeks or less. 
nerd.gif

MEMPHIS AND DASNEAKERFREAK ARE INTHE LEBRON X THREAD LAUGHING LOL.  Memphis said, "WORKAROUND ALMOST DONE. GONNA TEST WITH WHITE FOAMS
smile.gif
" and Dasneakerfreak just laughed prior to that.
Y'all do know that working for a niketown does not make it easier to get launch shoes. We cannot hold pairs like you guys are thinking lol
I said in my posts that I am talking about the managers, and I am sure others are too since they are giving personal experiences with managers. We're not talking about regular employees. Other Niketown employees have told us how they have just as little a shot at the shoes as the rest of us unless they are personal friends with whichever of the 2 managers are tweeting that day. The managers at every sneaker store except for one in my city are the shadiest employees there. And then they hire up assistant managers that will facilitate their shadiness. And this isn't from an angry customer missing on releases. I have my in store connects that I look out for on online releases, so they scratch my back and I scratch theirs.. But me having a connect doesn't change the fact that I know what the managers are doing, especially since most tell me or try to sell shoes to me that there was no other option for them to have, except through shady measures.

@J23app, I wasn't posting anything about NT Portland in regards to the new process of sending out the tweet, but was speaking just on how they select the winners of the RSVP with no human involvement. Like El Pablo said, they send DM's back almost instantly and don't just close the RSVP window in minutes every time, they send the tweet that DM's were sent in minutes too. But also, NT Portland customers are members on here and have posted that management has told them that is how the process worked at that specific store....that a human has no part in the process. It looks like they test all new options out at Portland first too, so they were the only ones with the automated process until Seattle got it too.

Since Portland tweeted the new method, have any other stores sent out the same tweet? Just curious if we know this is Niketown wide, or just at Portland for testing right now? I'm sure it is for all Niketowns, I just don't follow them all so I don't know anything for sure.

BRB. Outsourcing the production of a new bot to Pakistan. Labor is cheap and they don't know the value in this. They sure as hell know how to make it though. Will return with an expensive (to buy) solution.
LOL, 'Mericun way right there!

MEMPHIS AND DASNEAKERFREAK ARE INTHE LEBRON X THREAD LAUGHING LOL.  Memphis said, "WORKAROUND ALMOST DONE. GONNA TEST WITH WHITE FOAMS
smile.gif
" and Dasneakerfreak just laughed prior to that.
LOL.. The new system is already flawed.. buwahahahahaha. props to Memphis for going at this hard. you can bet Nike isn't going to implement anymore changes to the new RSVP system for a while!

Last edited:
happy.gif
Not exactly man. If Nike tweet a link for you to click on, then make you enter a "captcha" at the link (same as any upload services) before you can view picture with random letter to tweet back. Good luck making bot for that. Ha! That should level the playing field.

that's good but we all know that sooner or later somebody will find a way to get around this
grin.gif
 but hoepfully it will take them awhile though

Yeah, there is definitely some shadiness with this and in store raffles for employees. :smh:

Nike Stores aren't the same as Footlocker stores, so stop comparing them.

I think a lot of actually talk about what you don't know when it comes to Nike stores as well. The head managers are the only ones that know the hashtag, and they don't just walk around telling employees the hashtag and what time they're going to tweet. The employees have to try to RSVP just like people that don't work for the company. Seriously too many just talk out of their ***.

:lol: how you gonna quote me and then post that? Did you even look at my sig? :smh:. I KNOW what I'm talkin about fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom