@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aint gonna do ish

probably just trying to scare people from using them. no way they can tell because theres peple who get through so quick without them.

we might see less bots being used but some of those with good ones will keep using them

probably just trying to scare people from using them. no way they can tell because theres peple who get through so quick without them.

we might see less bots being used but some of those with good ones will keep using them

I just feel like buying a bot is a risk and kinda like selling out.

It sucks to deal with this crap.

Footlocker/eastbay doing add, back, add, back, add , back, add, back

Seems to be the best way for me haha

Hahaha but that just takes all the fun and anticipation outta it

Coppping shoes should never be this hard

Everyone saying the red iv gonna be easy........

But idk

The only thing I wonder is if Nike has the ability to track mouse activity.

As we all know with bots, it's all automated. As long as it's running, no clicks are necessary. Link is grabbed, size added to cart.

Since Nike isn't smart enough (yet) to just jump into captcha, the least they could now is (if they have the ability) track mouse activity/events/clicks to see if it's being manually done.

like said before, what r they gonna do cancel a majority of the orders (cuz a majority are purchased WITH BOTS) and do a re-release...NO.....at least i dont think so 
ohwell.gif

I heard of peeps using bots but didn't even put it together. Id say nike probably has been looking at this issue 4 a while. More than likely their anaytics team has seen some strange sellout activity. With the response they just gave I would say take th a bit more serious. And now that we are talking more about it and all the youtube videos of people using bots you really think they aren't going to notice? I have 2 admit I was about to get a bot but now I think ill wait.

As we all know with bots, it's all automated. As long as it's running, no clicks are necessary. Link is grabbed, size added to cart.

Since Nike isn't smart enough (yet) to just jump into captcha, the least they could now is (if they have the ability) track mouse activity/events/clicks to see if it's being manually done.
You can track mouse activity, but there's no mouse activity on a tablet. And click events can be called. 

"bots" can bypass captchas.

A crock of s___ IMO...

Basically Nike "trying" to look like they give a damn.

Reality---> they DON'T give TWO S___S!

As long as we buy, they make their money... Thats all its about at the end of the day.

To be honest though ...this is ALMOST the ONLY way to cop off NDC ...I mean seriously when was the last time somebody got thru on NDC on Saturday morning release WITHOUT a bot??? ...for maybe the Bugs and Suns 8s but anytihing else is instantly gone.

Its to the point if you dont have a bot then you dont waste your time trying to cop off NDC. You pull up tabs with FTL, EB, FA, and FNL and click, next tab click, next tab click, etc. NDC is saved for the bots and when they start to fully infiltrate the other sites, then bots will be the absolute only way to cop J's. You either get botted up or Reebok'd up, and I don't rock Ree's no more.

To be honest though ...this is ALMOST the ONLY way to cop off NDC ...I mean seriously when was the last time somebody got thru on NDC on Saturday morning release WITHOUT a bot??? ...for maybe the Bugs and Suns 8s but anytihing else is instantly gone.

Its to the point if you dont have a bot then you dont waste your time trying to cop off NDC. You pull up tabs with FTL, EB, FA, and FNL and click, next tab click, next tab click, etc. NDC is saved for the bots and when they start to fully infiltrate the other sites, then bots will be the absolute only way to cop J's. You either get botted up or Reebok'd up, and I don't rock Ree's no more.

My boy cops all the time off NDC with no bot. He even got the black toes and denims on his own. Quick hands and high speed Internet does the trick...

Last edited:

My boy cops all the time off NDC with no bot. He even got the black toes and denims on his own. Quick hands and high speed Internet does the trick...

Yea im sure 10% get thru, but the other 90% are using bots. We all know of someone that gets thru, but my point is i want to get thru and cop.

To be honest though ...this is ALMOST the ONLY way to cop off NDC ...I mean seriously when was the last time somebody got thru on NDC on Saturday morning release WITHOUT a bot??? ...for maybe the Bugs and Suns 8s but anything else is instantly gone.

I always have been an eastbay cat myself, tried to jump ship to Nike on a couple of exclusives and struck out miserably. Had a hunch something was going on when I opened up the twitter link and all the sizes were gone in under 5 seconds. Started getting tough for me on Eastbay lately so I figured they had bots for them as well. Only way sites can stop this is to change their sites every 3 to 6 months. Pretty sure they will make new scripts but if it becomes something they have to change all the time it will slow down usage and people probably wont spread them as fast.

I might just stick to footlocker and eastbay. Ppl don't understand that if everyone has bot for Ndc it only makes it harder for u to cop kicks from there cuz over saturation of bots, no longer does ur bot give u an advantage rather u just on same playing field as everyone else, chances not increased. Plus nike not monitoring eastbay n footlocker bots so I'm good

bots aren't the limiting factor - it's your Internet speed. better move to google Kansas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom