@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I tried the basic chrome bot along with an auto refresh on nikes twitter webpage and manually clicked the link within 1 second of it showing up and still did not get the lebrons or db3s. This was the first time I tried a bot and while I think the auto refreshing is nicer, I'm not so sure on the bot as to whether nike black listed me and kept me from checking out for whatever reason. I saw others report manually being able to get through without a bot so I'm not sure what to think, they could just be liars as well. Who knows....
I just can't justify spending $100 plus on a full feature bot....

For what it's worth, I tried the basic chrome bot along with an auto refresh on nikes twitter webpage and manually clicked the link within 1 second of it showing up and still did not get the lebrons or db3s. This was the first time I tried a bot and while I think the auto refreshing is nicer, I'm not so sure on the bot as to whether nike black listed me and kept me from checking out for whatever reason. I saw others report manually being able to get through without a bot so I'm not sure what to think, they could just be liars as well. Who knows....

It all depends on how fast your internet connection at the end of the day.

speedtest showed me at around 15-18mbs download and around 3 upload. I noticed others on here trying to lower their speed to that number, I am guessing so that they don't get flagged for being too fast? So I thought I was right in the sweet spot for not being flagged and still have a good chance of scoring. I thought wrong... I still to this day have not scored any shoe that one would term limited.

Not really

I should also note my connection was wired and not pulling off of wifi at all. I can tell a difference in speed when i turn my wifi off and go strictly wired. Still didn't make a difference.

Gonna have my Nike Tesseract Trained OCR Engine tweet out the hashtag freely for all future RSVPs throughout the US.

Follow: @SoleExample
Damn the account got suspended before I even got to tweet.

New account:

@SoleMartyr

NikeLasVegas will be doing an RSVP for unclaimed pairs.

so what is it your doing exactly getting the keyword before its put out? sorry for my ignorance 

Got the lebron mints using wifi with the Chrome ext and I don't have the fastest connection. Some of it still has to do with luck. I clicked the link for the DB3's before the mints and struck out on those.

officially done with bots today, I don't think the bots have as much effect with this wait in line crap, I literally sat there for 25mins on the DB3's and still didn't get it with a 100+ MBPS connection and an 11ms ping, I think it's all luck if you ask me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Damn the account got suspended before I even got to tweet.

New account:

@SoleMartyr

NikeLasVegas will be doing an RSVP for unclaimed pairs.
Well that account was short lived.

New account. This time around protected.  Just send a twitter request:

@SoleOptics

It is an twitter account hooked up to an OCR engine that is trained with Nike's Font.

@SoleOptics

It is an twitter account hooked up to an OCR engine that is trained with Nike's Font.

just sent a request... why are all you others accounts getting blocked or whatever?

@SoleOptics

2 questions. Well 3.

1. How much earlier do you post the hashtag in advance to the RSVP opening?
2. Does this apply to all stores (i.e. are the hashtags universal)? How do we know which hashtag will go with what store?

why do people think that I get the hashtags before they are tweeted?

I'm just producing the hashtags from the images after they are tweeted.

why do people think that I get the hashtags before they are tweeted?

I'm just producing the hashtags from the images after they are tweeted.

well what's the point of doing this then? by the time you tweet the hashtag people could have gotten it themselves, and the rsvp sites will have already sent their rsvp requests.

well what's the point of doing this then? by the time you tweet the hashtag people could have gotten it themselves, and the rsvp sites will have already sent their rsvp requests.

no point. just because I can. and in most cases by the time you see the tweet from the niketown account - my OCR engine will have already tweeted the hashtag before you even click on the image link.

no point. just because I can. and in most cases by the time you see the tweet from the niketown account - my OCR engine will have already tweeted the hashtag before you even click on the image link.

props for that.. I guess it would give some ppl a fighting chance. I just can't see how much going against these rsvp sites. why not take it a step further and send out dm's for people and really take a hit on these rsvp sites? i'd be willing to help.... pm me

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Maybe he's doing some testing that Twitter is picking up on and suspending his account.

lmao if i can't even use the chrome bot how the **** am I gonna get yeezy's without paying $100 for a simple bot... 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom