@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends brother gets everything and he lives here in Houston with me, im not exactly sure how he does it though, my friend only gives me bits and pieces of info at a time. im upgradging my ram, router and internet speed this weekend, we'll see how the next limited release goes. Just sucks because this weekend was a really good test to see how you stack up, with the numbers being so limited.

Can anyone whose gotten their nike order canceled because of their bot confirm what type of bot you have? Was it full featured or the basic chrome bot?

BEING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY ENTHUSIAST THAT I AM :lol:

WHO ELSE MIGHT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT NIKE IS STILL OVERSELLING SOME SHOES AND THEN CANCELING ORDERS UNDER THE PREMISE THAT AUTO-SCRIPTING WAS USED. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO CANCEL ORDERS AND NOT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY PERCENTAGE OFF COUPONS :lol:

PROS:

WOULD EXPLAIN SOME PEOPLE NOT USING BOTS GETTING THEIR ORDER CANCELLED.

CONS:

WOULD NOT EXPLAIN SOME PEOPLE WITH MULTIPLE ORDERS GETTING ALL THEIR ORDERS CANCELLED.

JUST THROWING OUT A OUT OF LEFT FIELD IDEA LOL.

BEING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY ENTHUSIAST THAT I AM
laugh.gif

WHO ELSE MIGHT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT NIKE IS STILL OVERSELLING SOME SHOES AND THEN CANCELING ORDERS UNDER THE PREMISE THAT AUTO-SCRIPTING WAS USED. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO CANCEL ORDERS AND NOT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY PERCENTAGE OFF COUPONS
laugh.gif

PROS:

CONS:

WOULD NOT EXPLAIN SOME PEOPLE WITH MULTIPLE ORDERS GETTING ALL THEIR ORDERS CANCELLED.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TYPE IN ALL CAPS?

I run a 31.5/6.85 speed and I still was able to get the mint Lebrons added to my cart..it really varies dependin on the release and how quickly you click the link..

I've had times the link didn't show up until
minutes later after 8am :rolleyes
I get text notification and sometimes my phone
gets it before my computer does :stoneface:
I'm lost in these nike/twitter streets b

I hit the link at about 7:00:10 and was put in line but my bot grabbed a 10.5 instead of a 10.
It has never done this before. And it was for both the size 9.5 and the size 10 bot I was using.
Is it possible that the creator of the bot changed it to pick up a 10.5 instead of a 10, to make it easier for him to get a 9.5 or 10?

If so what is stopping the creators of these bots, to do this at will when limited releases come around.
And what is the point of paying 100 or 200 for a bot when they can just change it at any time.

I hit the link at about 7:00:10 and was put in line but my bot grabbed a 10.5 instead of a 10.
It has never done this before. And it was for both the size 9.5 and the size 10 bot I was using.
Is it possible that the creator of the bot changed it to pick up a 10.5 instead of a 10, to make it easier for him to get a 9.5 or 10?

If so what is stopping the creators of these bots, to do this at will when limited releases come around.
And what is the point of paying 100 or 200 for a bot when they can just change it at any time.
LOL!

Is this a chrome extension via tamper monkey?

It wasnt funny.
But yes it was the chrome joint.

J/K about it not being funny. Its not that serious to me.
But yeah it wasnt funny

Last edited:
BEING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY ENTHUSIAST THAT I AM :lol:

WHO ELSE MIGHT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT NIKE IS STILL OVERSELLING SOME SHOES AND THEN CANCELING ORDERS UNDER THE PREMISE THAT AUTO-SCRIPTING WAS USED. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO CANCEL ORDERS AND NOT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY PERCENTAGE OFF COUPONS :lol:

PROS:

CONS:

Thinking the same thing.

Apparently, from what I am reading on twitter, Nike considers even apps such a TweetDeck.

A dude on twitter got through, but Nike told him that TweetDeck was a 3rd party app and was grounds for cancellation.

I don't even know how they would know if somebody is using TweetDeck or similar apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom