@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure i didnt change anybodys chances anyways 
roll.gif
:rofl: :rofl: got them dudes good

CAN'T BREATHE.

IT'S IRONIC. HE SCREWED A LOT OF PEOPLE BY DOING THAT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE HELPED COUNTLESS OTHERS ON SECURING THEIR NON 10.5 SIZE. :lol:

So let me get this straight, since SSKARISM was the author of the google chrome extension, that means he can update the coding whenever he wants and it will auto update EVERYONE that has downloaded it from the Google Chrome store?  

Coming from the person that comes crawling back to me saying they got 400 for a size 13 db
After they struck out on release day
Hahaha good try though
[h3]db3[/h3]Conversation between Jerseyjz and me

OneSickRetro
Jul 20, 2013 at 9:11 am

how much you looking for?

Jerseyjz
Jul 20, 2013 at 9:16 am

680 Shipped

OneSickRetro
Jul 20, 2013 at 9:43 pm

$400 shipped paypal ready

Jerseyjz
Jul 20, 2013 at 10:44 pm

nope 650 is what i would drop to
more like gave you the cold shoulder....
laugh.gif

always remember karma hits three fold.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight, since SSKARISM was the author of the google chrome extension, that means he can update the coding whenever he wants and it will auto update EVERYONE that has downloaded it from the Google Chrome store?  
If you choose to upgrade the extension.

I usually have to wait bout 5 min in line but last release I went for (toro 4) it was almost instantaneous, less than 5 sec wait

yep, it was something i stumbled on before but didnt really bother messing around with(before the waiting in line) because i wasn't missing out, but now i am soooo i guess the next TLO would be a good test.
YEAH i'ma need this

If you choose to upgrade the extension.
Then, how did people get screwed over in the first place if it's an option of upgrading the extension?! If people downloaded the extension before SSKARISM did anything, they should be technically fine. 

Is everyone referring to those that downloaded the extension prior to the drop on the DB3s?   I can't imagine several thousand people though.  

Last edited:
not a bad idea.

you sell a membership that gives you access to tools to increase your chances to get a pair of shoes but with no guarantee ever on getting a pair of shoes.

the ignorant sheep will flock.

Last edited:
not a bad idea.

you sell a membership that gives you access to tools to increase your chances to get a pair of shoes but with no guarantee ever on getting a pair of shoes.

the ignorant sheep will flock.

Yup. Just like buying any other ndc bot online. This one is just at an EXTREME markup

That chrome extension is still relevant? I thought  that script would be far outpaced by others' bots by now. I coded my own and I've been having no luck for the past couple of weeks. I guess it's back to the drawing board. 
tired.gif

That chrome extension is still relevant? I thought  that script would be far outpaced by others' bots by now. I coded my own and I've been having no luck for the past couple of weeks. I guess it's back to the drawing board. 
tired.gif
most bots out there wont get you the shoes because they have been passed down so many times already.

btw i can make you force update that extension when ever i want and you wouldnt even notice :wink:

most bots out there wont get you the shoes because they have been passed down so many times already.

btw i can make you force update that extension when ever i want and you wouldnt even notice :wink:
That's why I had to pick up coding and do it for my own. No two people code alike. 
happy.gif

I could always extract your .js and use as an unpacked extension. 
grin.gif
 I kid, I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom