@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. THAT IS COLD BLOODED FOR REAL.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I knew something was fishy the moment I clicked the twitter link.

I tested it several times the night before and even hours before the DB3s released, because I wanted to see if I had two of the bots activated could I somehow get them on separate orders.
Worked out all the kinks. Had two computers ready. Next thing I know the 9.5 and the 10 added 10.5
Im like WTF? WTF? Maaaan WTF!?

Its all good because I didnt pay for it. But this is my problem with it.
SSKarizma put the ****** extension out there for free claiming that he wanted to even the playing field for people.
His message was that now anyone with an internet connection will now have a chance.
On some give a ***** some hope type ****. Then he goes and pulls this BS.

My question is this though. Why not just make a superior bot if you want an advantage?

Last edited:
that would most likely get your order canceled with quickness haha.
that would be a red flag for nike

UNDOUBTABLY SO, I WOULD NOT BYPASS THE WAIT IN LINE.

purely speculation. according to you MEMPHIS a certain number get past the line to begin with. Only way to know is to try..see what happens.

IF YOU KNOW THIS THEN YOU WERE A STAUNCH FOLLOWER OF MY TWEETS. :lol:

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS LET THROUGH AT THE BEGINNING ANYMORE. NIKE SEEMS TO PUT EVERYONE IN LINE NOW RIGHT OFF THE BAT EVEN IF THAT MEANS ONLY FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS. MY WAIT TIME FOR EVERY RELEASE IS USUALLY 2-5 SECONDS BEFORE IT'S ADDED TO MY CART. NOT BEING ARROGANT, BUT I DOUBT THERE ARE VERY MANY IF ANY GETTING IN LINE BEFORE ME. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I SEEN ANY POST ON HERE, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC. FROM PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE INSTANTLY ABLE TO ADD TO CART WITHOUT BEING PUT IN LINE.

Damn these bot's are serious business. I shoulda majored in IT. Woulda paid off in one release :lol:

Yeah I knew something was fishy the moment I clicked the twitter link.

I tested it several times the night before and even hours before the DB3s released, because I wanted to see if I had two of the bots activated could I somehow get them on separate orders.
Worked out all the kinks. Had two computers ready. Next thing I know the 9.5 and the 10 added 10.5
Im like WTF? WTF? Maaaan WTF!?

Its all good because I didnt pay for it. But this is my problem with it.
SSKarizma put the ****** extension out there for free claiming that he wanted to even the playing field for people.
His message was that now anyone with an internet connection will now have a chance.
On some give a ***** some hope type ****. Then he goes and pulls this BS.

My question is this though. Why not just make a superior bot if you want an advantage?
He did...somewhat. He rigged a bot that put himself ahead of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of people using it. No complexity. Simple execution. 

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE IS LET THROUGH AT THE BEGINNING ANYMORE. NIKE SEEMS TO PUT EVERYONE IN LINE NOW RIGHT OFF THE BAT EVEN IF THAT MEANS ONLY FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS. MY WAIT TIME FOR EVERY RELEASE IS USUALLY 2-5 SECONDS BEFORE IT'S ADDED TO MY CART. NOT BEING ARROGANT, BUT I DOUBT THERE ARE VERY MANY IF ANY GETTING IN LINE BEFORE ME. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I SEEN ANY POST ON HERE, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, ETC. FROM PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE INSTANTLY ABLE TO ADD TO CART WITHOUT BEING PUT IN LINE.

just cuz u havent read about anybody who has done it doesnt mean it isnt happening.

do away with your doubt. you ain't the only one. just others aren't passive-aggressively arrogant to even bother to say anything.

do away with your doubt. you ain't the only one. just others aren't passive-aggressively arrogant to even bother to say anything.

*KANYE SHRUG*

IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN REALLY MATTER.

i dont use the chrome extension that i put out for free i have a bot that i made for myself. i dont get the checkout button in 2 sec but i do get it in like 15-20 no matter what.

So...is it true? 
laugh.gif
long story short, my friend had an issue with someone and that someone happened to be a size 10.5 and was going for the db 3. if it was to better my chances i could have easily switch all the sizes i wanted to 1 size below or higher and say that when a size is sold out it picks the next size available.

i dont use the chrome extension that i put out for free i have a bot that i made for myself. i dont get the checkout button in 2 sec but i do get it in like 15-20 no matter what.

So what's the diff between your chrome ext and your bot?

I feel like my Internet keeps my bot from working :/

I really feel like no1 internet is keeping bots from working unless you have a super slow connection.
i come to this forum once in a while and i always see this kind of comment smh. internet connection plays a big part of it and so does your computer. Anybody that says otherwise doesnt know anything. I can write a big essay of ways that your computer and internet change your chances but i dont need to make my competition stronger :wink: 

but you somehow have a scheme for bypassing the Nikestore.com line?
yep, it was something i stumbled on before but didnt really bother messing around with(before the waiting in line) because i wasn't missing out, but now i am soooo i guess the next TLO would be a good test.

interesting about the 10.5 thing with the chrome ext. I used the same chrome ext last saturday and got my 11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom