@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are not doing this.  
Which? The first, the second or both? 
laugh.gif

supposedly that guy tried doing a legit order yesterday or something and it wouldn't work, so maybe...

Which? The first, the second or both? 
laugh.gif

extracting the .js i think he meant. prolly cuz it sounds like greek to most people. proggies and cpus are like working on cars for most people. they have no clue what to and are scared they will **** stuff up by messin with it. I taught my 61 yr old mother how to rip and burn her own cds. Dont be scared of ur computer people :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
extracting the .js i think he meant. prolly cuz it sounds like greek to most people. proggies and cpus are like working on cars for most people. they have no clue what to and are scared they will **** stuff up by messin with it. I taught my 61 yr old mother how to rip and burn her own cds. Dont be scared of ur computer people :smile:
yeap.

simplest add to cart bot consist of two lines of code.

supposedly that guy tried doing a legit order yesterday or something and it wouldn't work, so maybe...
ain't nobody got time for that

I wouldn't mind learning how to write code, but it looks a little complicated and time consuming. I'd rather pay the folks that already doing it or hire someone who specializes in code to do so. 

http://www.icysole.com/2013/07/nikestore-interception-of-delivery-from.html?m=1

So supposedly Nike is banning cats for life, any truth to this 

hilarious if true. he was absolutely using some sort of proggie. he cleaned up on the restock...with pics to prove it. 2 prs of kd vi preheat...mambacurials..i forget what thread it was but he posted pics of order confirmation and pics of the shoes post shipping.

I consider myself to be pretty tech savvy. I can do more than the average user. I have looked at a couple of scripts and it is definitely more than using iTunes. I'm always looking to expand my knowledge even if I have to get my hands dirty. Can anybody direct me to where I can read up writing command scripts.

Last edited:
PHP or Java?

pick your poison.

more than one way to skin a cat.

more than one way to code.

whatever you are more comfortable with.

but I would suggest you first ready about the latest in web automation to grasp what folks in the industry are utilizing.

Don't get banned by Nike by testing it out lol. If they know who is using bots and scripts I'm sure they can tell who bypassed the line.

I have two bots that I wrote for myself. One gets the tweet (never slower than 1 second from tweet time), and another is a chrome ext. add to cart. The damn line is what gets me though. I know it's not really a "line". It's just nike's own bot trying again for you.

Looking into bypassing chrome extensions completely though.

I have two bots that I wrote for myself. One gets the tweet (never slower than 1 second from tweet time), and another is a chrome ext. add to cart. The damn line is what gets me though. I know it's not really a "line". It's just nike's own bot trying again for you.

Looking into bypassing chrome extensions completely though.
you still have to automate the size selection and the clicking of add to cart.

which is pretty much what the chrome extension does.

Last edited:
you still have to automate the size selection and the clicking of add to cart.

which is pretty much what the chrome extension does.
Right.

I'm working on ways of doing this without chrome. Or any graphical browser for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom